Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Hmm, I'm getting worried...got my order confirmation email from FNL at 8:08 a.m. and still no shipping confirmation.  I hope the fact that I doubled up on my order doesn't result in a cancellation - but there was not 1 pair limit listed.
You can sign in your account and check your order, sometimes FNL doesn't send out an email but posts the tracking details on your order page. That's happened to me a few times.

Thought nike was going to announce a new launch date. Why do ppl think thatit might drop today?

I need a pair end just canceled my order thanks to chase blocking my transaction. 

Last edited:

I had the same thing happen to me with the splash screen as I was clicking confirm. But no shipping confirmation for me. If I get one today that would be nice, but im not gonna hold my breath.
I never got an order conf email, just the shipping one, Really strange

You can sign in your account and check your order, sometimes FNL doesn't send out an email but posts the tracking details on your order page. That's happened to me a few times.
I've been checking my order status online non-stop since placing my order yesterday - still says in progress.

laugh.gif

Yea I had 2 pairs but everytime I clicked to check out it flipped my page to an all white screen with sum dumb numbers and a aol crap and 

lost all 3 of my orders due to the same thing.

That sucks. 

FNL needs to do serious work to its website. 

Eastbay is, for the most part, worthless -should just stick with the magazine. 

LOL @ Champs and FTL  -adding to cart is virtually impossible without some geeky BOT. 

The best bet for many of US, is, unfortunately, NDC.

Just got shipping confirmation from END. Surprised since the checkout process took 40 Minutes and had several timeout errors.

These are not worth $400 I see on ebay for my size. Waiting on the relaunch like I have a chance . 1 hoh in Nola getting 1000 pairs is crazy ! Wonder how much New York will get for their jordan release next year?

I got my pair and camped. Shoutout to @160jordansdeep

Ppl tried to punk me out my #1 spot, **** aint happen.

These are not worth $400 I see on ebay for my size. Waiting on the relaunch like I have a chance . 1 hoh in Nola getting 1000 pairs is crazy ! Wonder how much New York will get for their jordan release next year?
No Nike brand shoe is worth $400 dollars but people still pay said price for them. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so I guess they're worth that much to someone.

Back
Top Bottom