Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Na it's called "toro" 6 so id imagine them coming very close if not the same to the toro 4 color. Hopefully they won't be a limited release. Wait for more info before you pre order Chicagoguy lol.
After going out of my element and getting a shoe color I thought I'd never get and love (powder blue 3's) I'm feeling froggy and really hoping I can add this pair as well as the green Oregon Duck V's to my collection. My only question is, are they these supposed to be infrared 23 and black which would make it the same infrared from the 3LAB5's right? So why do these look like a dark Varsity Red and not pinkish? I mean, I hope what I'm seeing in the picture's is what comes out and I don't get an ugly surprise on whenever the confirmed release day is.

I love the color of the Toro IV's (still trying to cop those) so if these are the same as the pictures on this thread or even darker then it's a definite cop on release day lol. It's cause I read somewhere that these were Infrared 23 and Black, Infrared 23 happens to be the pinkish color on the 3LAB5's and well I can't see me rocking a pink shoe haha.

Infrared is infrared.. What's confusing?

"Toro" is just a nickname that comes from the Jordan 5 Raging Bull aka Toro Bravo pack.

Infrared is infrared.. What's confusing?

"Toro" is just a nickname that comes from the Jordan 5 Raging Bull aka Toro Bravo pack.

Well, what's confusing me is that I've seen the Infrared 23 color, I've seen the red used in the Toro shoe's, and I've seen the pictures for these shoe's. The color being significantly different to the Infrared 23 that may very well be labeled on the box scares me and just puts doubt in my mind of this shoe's true color until I see someone famous or something actually wearing this particular pair of shoe's. In short, knowing what to expect from Infrared 23 and seeing that it's the color of this shoe makes me think I'll end up purchasing a pinkish shoe instead of the beautiful shoe in the pictures.

EDIT: LOL I think I just found the answer to my question. The shoe is all red like in the provided pictures, and just like the Jordan 10 Bobcats the surprise color seems to be in a not so obvious spot. The "Infrared 23" for these shoe's seems to be on the jumpman underneath the shoe's on the soles. Now that that fear is out of the way, these shoe's are a must cop! I wouldn't mind making an attempt at both 6's if they do end up dropping the 15th, but these would be my main priority.

Last edited:
What kinda nonsense you talkin bout.
1. It's obviously called toro 6 in case you didn't see that
2. Look at the pics. Pretty red to me
I haven't seen one hypebeast talk in the last few pages of this thread. Hope you on the right thread

The "toro" nickname isn't official and just because a shoe is mostly red doesn't make it "toro". There were red Jordan's before those 5s came out. Toro is just a nickname created to generate hype.

Gonna sleep on these. I can't really see myself wearing these. I hope these drop the same day as the White/Infrared VIs so everybody can be focused on these while I cop the White/Infrared VIs
nthat.gif

Gonna sleep on these. I can't really see myself wearing these. I hope these drop the same day as the White/Infrared VIs so everybody can be focused on these while I cop the White/Infrared VIs:nthat:

I have a feeling a lot of people are going to go after the white & infrared VI's because it's a more wearable shoe and because a lot of people feel they got the Infrared color wrong on the last version that released. All just my opinion of course.

Bruh these have nothing to do with those toro 4s. The only people who even call these toros are the hypebeasts and sneakerblogs
Na it's called "toro" 6 so id imagine them coming very close if not the same to the toro 4 color. Hopefully they won't be a limited release. Wait for more info before you pre order Chicagoguy lol.
Exactly, official name is "infrared 23"

I wonder if these are going to be hard to cop. I am kinda digging the colorway now looking at the recent pics.

If these come Out the same day as the infrared 6 I would guess these would be somewhat limited if the infrareds are a full blown gr.

If these come Out the same day as the infrared 6 I would guess these would be somewhat limited if the infrareds are a full blown gr.
Yea good assumption but we don't even have a confirmed RD so I ain't really sweatin it at the moment. We can only speculate. But if they do drop on 2/15, I'll b goin for these first then white/infrared

Yea good assumption but we don't even have a confirmed RD so I ain't really sweatin it at the moment. We can only speculate. But if they do drop on 2/15, I'll b goin for these first then white/infrared

definitely. ...Infrareds Shouldn't be too difficult to get if the white red trend continues.

Wish I didn't want these. About to spend$800 plus next month on shoes. Smh

May I ask why such a high amount? Oh wait, I think I just realized a possible answer, I sure feel stupid now. The VI's aren't the only JB shoe's dropping next month nor are they the only shoe's dropping in general :smh:

after seeing the new pics I'm starting to like them. i hope they don't drop on the same day as the white infrared 6.. am i the only one who likes for the sole to yellow on the white 6's?

both 6s drop on the same day and the toros will be limited. from what i have been told.

it was always my intention to cop both pairs and my white/infrs 6s from the pack have only been worn maybe 5x.

my all time favorite jordans...?

1. 3
2. 11
3. 6

Last edited:
If both really do drop on the same day, then I'm gunning for the Infrareds.

I like the Toros, but they aren't a MUST for me.

I doubt I'll be able to cop both.

Back
Top Bottom