Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Just to clarify for the leather dudes: Jordans use full grain leather. Is it the highest quality? Nope. But it's real leather. They have given a number of shoes a synthetic coating to protect the full grain leather underneath. You can hate on it and call it whatever, but it doesn't change the fact that it's real leather, not plastic/pleather/fake leather/synthetic leather. I don't know why people perpetuate this stupid stuff.
truthfully didnt even know this, really thought they were just all synthetic. thanks for the enlightenment. im gonna feel better about paying 170 now.
Well a lot of misinformation is out there. I'm not saying I prefer the synthetic coating, but it is added to make the leather last longer before breaking down and creasing. It speaks to two things: a.) consumers complaining about creasing on their shoes and b.) if you're not using high quality leather, it will crease quickly, so the synthetic coat helps keep their product looking more pristine longer which from a cosmetic standpoint is helpful. A lot of guys today hate creasing so much and are so vocal about it that Nike has made many of their releases coated to bend less and break in less over time. That's why Jordans can be uncomfortable if you don't break them in. I tend to wear a pair numerous times over a stretch and then put them on ice and usually when I bring them back into my rotation they are way more comfortable than they first were.

I'm not saying that consumers should like/enjoy/tolerate this, but it's certainly not an issue of the material being non-leather. That's patently false!

Don't have time to read through the entire thread but did anybody receive their pairs from NDC? or were they all cancelled?

Don't have time to read through the entire thread but did anybody receive their pairs from NDC? or were they all cancelled?
Meg emails were sent out by accident. Everyone got their pairs and if you call and complain about the inconvienience they'll get you a voucher for 50 off your next purchase

Last edited:
Well a lot of misinformation is out there. I'm not saying I prefer the synthetic coating, but it is added to make the leather last longer before breaking down and creasing. It speaks to two things: a.) consumers complaining about creasing on their shoes and b.) if you're not using high quality leather, it will crease quickly, so the synthetic coat helps keep their product looking more pristine longer which from a cosmetic standpoint is helpful. A lot of guys today hate creasing so much and are so vocal about it that Nike has made many of their releases coated to bend less and break in less over time. That's why Jordans can be uncomfortable if you don't break them in. I tend to wear a pair numerous times over a stretch and then put them on ice and usually when I bring them back into my rotation they are way more comfortable than they first were.

I'm not saying that consumers should like/enjoy/tolerate this, but it's certainly not an issue of the material being non-leather. That's patently false!
This is very true. Repped

I hate when people talk about stuff that they dont know. If you dont know something then $+fu (or state that is your opinion so we dont take you serious)

Last edited:
These are REALLY bright in person. As everyone said pics don't do much justice. The shoe is definitely not for everyone... but they are clean. Not bad Jordan Brand
grin.gif

Some shots...

Bonus!
smokin.gif

Last edited:
End pairs just arrived. I agree with everyone on how bright these shoes are. Will be rocking them soon.

whateva bright red it is i hope they just reverse that and use that red on the 6s cum black friday, hope they dont look black and pink, but if its the same red as those, im joining the royal rumble for them lol

Nice shots fam. Really compares the different hues. That infrared23 really outdoes the other kicks lol...color wise ofcourse. Repped
Thanks! It's crazy like they literally look so many different shades of red depending on the environment. Even inside they look different.

Back
Top Bottom