Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

the early link I was refreshing went live and I got in line right away, the tweeted link by nike however I got product not available for a good 30 seconds, still struck out with the swiftness

The link someone posted did work at 8, was able to get in line but got the oos in 2 minutes. These went faster than the Bred 1s lol I won't be surprised if these hit 550 today :rofl:

I don't believe Nike even released these. They probably did a test run to see who actually got to check out the quickest. I smell a large amount of accounts being banned:\
That would be nice but people will always find shady **** to do to get around rules in life, especially when $ is involved

There was, I know a couple people that copped with it.  I didn't use it because I didn't feel like dealing with any cancellations and assumed there would be more pairs available than there were.

Matter of fact, I know someone them added to cart and had it removed from their cart 2 hours ago.
You are 1000% full of crap.

This I know for a fact.

Product page wasn't live until after tweet went out.

nike did a lot of people wrong today. first cancelling orders last week, now todays supposed release and shoes sold out even before the link went up. if they cancelled orders once, might as well do it again to anyone who purchased before 8am today and just do a random drop like the red october yeezys

WOW THIS DAAM $132 NIKESHOEBOT2 DONT WORK FOR CRAP. RIP OFF
Yesssss
roll.gif

i was able to get the waiting in ine to add to cart... my first attempt with automated help. i have a really fast connection too.. sounds like i got further than most

I have yet to see any screen shots of orders that went through. Nike's trollin us now.

early link - got in line - nike took down your IP address

regular link - there was nothing for sale lulz

I had the early link and I had a bot on Twitter. There were no shoes there. So either they sent their stock to New Orleans and had 2 size runs total or they are holding their stock for a random restock of everything from the quarter or even these new Jordan only stores or HoH which have a number of locations opening soon . In my 20 plus years of buying Nike's stuff this is the new low for the company and for all of us.

Usually there is at least one person on this board that is able to get them. This release, nobody on here was successful. Something definitely is screwed up with their system.

I had the early link and I had a bot on Twitter. There were no shoes there. So either they sent their stock to New Orleans and had 2 size runs total or they are holding their stock for a random restock of everything from the quarter or even these new Jordan only stores or HoH which have a number of locations opening soon . In my 20 plus years of buying Nike's stuff this is the new low for the company and for all of us.
I have yet to see any screen shots of orders that went through. Nike's trollin us now.
But there's no way there were 75K pairs released as has been floating around. Not a chance.

Back
Top Bottom