Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

^^ those are pretty deadon. Judging from the pics and assuming they're truly fakes(uhm I mean UAs). Quite frankly, I'd cop if I didn't have a pair already.
I mean just by the fact that some Doernbechers were restocked last night and these weren't leads me to believe they're ENORMOUSLY limited.

My buddy that works for Nike in China said they have a whole city that is dedicated to making knock off Nike products. They have Nike stores that don't sell one real Nike shoe. Even the authorized dealers supplement their stock with the UAs. He said the majority of the times the inspectors from Nike can't tell the difference anymore.

roll.gif

^^ those are pretty deadon. Judging from the pics and assuming they're truly fakes(uhm I mean UAs). Quite frankly, I'd cop if I didn't have a pair already.
I mean just by the fact that some Doernbechers were restocked last night and these weren't leads me to believe they're ENORMOUSLY limited.
it's too early for these to have restocked.

The reason 
^^ better start putting all 'em pairs you've got on sale...
wink.gif
He's not selling any pairs, he just wants to take em out of the box and take pics with them.

One of the hottest shoes out and he's still sitting on almost a fsr.

Last edited:
well, they came in. they are a 4.5 GS. they don't fit my girl. she wears a 5 or a 5 1/2. putting them up on the bay for resell so i can turn around and pay resell 
eyes.gif

heres a quick shot. oh and FYI the gs VI fits TTS. Do not size down.

Last edited:
My buddy that works for Nike in China said they have a whole city that is dedicated to making knock off Nike products. They have Nike stores that don't sell one real Nike shoe. Even the authorized dealers supplement their stock with the UAs. He said the majority of the times the inspectors from Nike can't tell the difference anymore.
Nike is constantly suing and shutting down the factories that are bootlegging their merchandise. They aren't bumming shoes cause they miscalculated how many size 10s were needed on Saturday. 

1. That city is called Pu-tian, Fujian. And yes it is the city of knock-offs

2. 'majority of the times the inspectors from Nike can't tell the difference anymore'

- Highly doubt this. Them inspectors were either bribed or idiots. Its not like UA are soooo close to the Authentics... If you pay a little attention you will pick out the difference easy.

2. 'majority of the times the inspectors from Nike can't tell the difference anymore'
- Highly doubt this. Them inspectors were either bribed or idiots. Its not like UA are soooo close to the Authentics... If you pay a little attention you will pick out the difference easy.

Some UAs have differences but there are many that are flawless including the box. Many of the UAs come out of the same factories that make the authentic product. They have no loyalty to Nike they want money.

Last edited:

Exactly..

Nike works with alot of these UA dealers, its been stated again and again.

Man, everytime I sign in to NT that pic is just taunting me. How do restocks work? Are they completely random? Do you just have to be on twitter at the right moment?

Man, everytime I sign in to NT that pic is just taunting me. How do restocks work? Are they completely random? Do you just have to be on twitter at the right moment?
NEITHER….

JUST COME HERE AND READ ABOUT…. CHAT ABOUT IT…. ONCE IN A WHILE A RANDOM RESTOCK BUYER WILL POST ALL HIS SUPER COOL PICK Up's YOU DIDN'T GET….

IT'S LIKE SITTING IN A PUB FULL OF HUNTERS AND THEY ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT IS…………..         Bigfoot!   SMH

mean.gif

The RESTOCK LEGEND LIVES ON!

Last edited:
I was so close to getting these. A guy here was willing to sell me his pair that he bought when they dropped, sent me pics and everything. I had the cash and everything ready, but for some reason all communications just dropped and he doesn't respond to my messages anymore. Talk about getting flopped on >_>.

I was so close to getting these. A guy here was willing to sell me his pair that he bought when they dropped, sent me pics and everything. I had the cash and everything ready, but for some reason all communications just dropped and he doesn't respond to my messages anymore. Talk about getting flopped on >_>.

I hear ya bro when you do cop these kicks you'll love em its good that it seems that your in no rush nobody wants the hype to get to them rush to buy and end up copping a fake

They're just random I guess. I was on here chillin' and next thing I know someone posts a link for SP and I quickly jump on their site and got my pair.

Back
Top Bottom