Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Toro 4s are real nice in person :smokin I would even put those ahead of the DB3s.

Can't go wrong with durabuck on a Jordan

Toro 4s are real nice in person
smokin.gif
I would even put those ahead of the DB3s.

Can't go wrong with durabuck on a Jordan
i have the black/red ivs. had em in the 80s so im partial to that color.  i dont wear red shoes too much.  but i had to scoop the infrared23s which isnt really a red like the toros

Bout 2 pull the trigger for a sz 10.5 for $320, so I wont be 2 butt hurt If I miss the Jordan retro restock from NDC.

the price will go down. Some of these people on CL can't have there money tied up for to long.
no way...maybe the first few days they were released you could have them at like 220ish...ive sold 3 pairs for 375 each...its only gonna go up playa

the price will go down. Some of these people on CL can't have there money tied up for to long.
idk man, the price on these has been constantly rising since release. I can't find a DS pair in my size anymore for under $425...

no way...maybe the first few days they were released you could have them at like 220ish...ive sold 3 pairs for 375 each...its only gonna go up playa
i got my pair the day of release for 350 shipped bc i knew i wouldn't ever have another chance at that price. I'm happy though. still haven't worn them. 

i got my pair the day of release for 350 shipped bc i knew i wouldn't ever have another chance at that price. I'm happy though. still haven't worn them. 

Thats decent I got mine on on RD for $245 from a dude on CL locally I usually don't mess with CL but I went with him to pick up his raffle I even went inside and waited on line with him so no bait and switch I felt super comfortable couldn't worked our better

Thats decent I got mine on on RD for $245 from a dude on CL locally I usually don't mess with CL but I went with him to pick up his raffle I even went inside and waited on line with him so no bait and switch I felt super comfortable couldn't worked our better
you cooked my man, thats best resale price (and story) I've heard of for these

please report any fakes posted in the classifieds so the users can be removed from the site.

The problem with doing this though is some people have no clue whether a shoe is fake or not. Legit check section is never 100% accurate.

please report any fakes posted in the classifieds so the users can be removed from the site.

The problem with doing this though is some people have no clue whether a shoe is fake or not. Legit check section is never 100% accurate.

ignoring and not reporting is worse than false accusations. if someone is accused of selling fakes, we can at least look into it.

i hope that policy has changed.

I remember calling a dude out for icey blue space jam soles, and it staying there.

But that was in the start of the GM craze

i hope that policy has changed.

I remember calling a dude out for icey blue space jam soles, and it staying there.

But that was in the start of the GM craze

Dude u called people out for everything tho. You have to outline everything that makes them fake.

Dude u called people out for everything tho. You have to outline everything that makes them fake.

I called out two people.

The blue soled space jams that were CLEARLY gm

And the black and red #45 XI,
Which later plenty of GM started popping up.
Thats the only one i didnt have clear pics of authentics to conpare to.

Hey, rather have someone looked at then let people run wild with GMs in buy/sell. Esp those with zero feedback selling suspected pairs

care to elaborate though?How is not reporting them helping fellow NTers?

He's off the marketplace all his classified are gone long story short bought a pair for market price and brought them to flightclub because they looked different from. Retail pair I have long story short a good gm pair . First the seller told me he got them from a friend at hoh then switches story's saying he got them from nike have it all on texts

Back
Top Bottom