Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

i wasnt able to get them but its crazy to see some of you guys happy that some people orders might get cancelled. smh
its the jealousy

i struck out on ndc and i aint even mad

kids are salty they missed out so they are happy to see others fail

prob out here all giddy and laughing like this

You can't just go clicking every random link someone posts on the internet.......
roll.gif
roll.gif

IT'S LIKE A PSA FOR NIKE SHOPPING!
BELLY LULz IN FULL EFFECT!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
you might be cooked if you used an el for ndc.. they set that up, so  they would know everybody that checked used it.. i know i'm late 

seriously if you were reading this thread i have no idea how you missed that fnl mobile link going live at like 7:55 EST. i don't have any fancy connection and i got through with that link and paypal in under a min. 

waiting inline to check out at footlocker? is that normal? never tried before

I'm more pissed with FNL than I am with Nike. I've been at the damn spa page since 5:54! I can't imagine everyone who's getting through was earlier than me... wtf

seriously if you were reading this thread i have no idea how you missed that fnl mobile link going live at like 7:55 EST. i don't have any fancy connection and i got through with that link and paypal in under a min. 
I was on the website at 7am didnt refresh until 759 and I have the ticker ever since

LOL people saying they didn't do nothing wrong. Going through anything other than  "TWITTER LINK ONLY" Nike PROVIDED they will see it as cheating, etc. So if you changed any numbers blah blah blah, it doesn't matter. It's not the link they provided. Nike fixed all those early links but re-opened up some holes today to see who gets through in an unauthorized way. NIKE BAITED THAT TRAP!!!!! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Was on the last step on FNL before 7, and haven't been able to get past the SPLash page yet.. SMH never had this much trouble with FNL before
I'm joining this club, too. I had the Toro's in my cart and ready to check out at 6:54 CST, and ... I'm still being SPA'd to death. We shall see...

I'm more pissed with FNL than I am with Nike. I've been at the damn spa page since 5:54! I can't imagine everyone who's getting through was earlier than me... wtf
If that is eastern time theres no way I was on at 7am on eastern no problem 

Back
Top Bottom