Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

these are a must..saw some pics on SC .. not sure why that link is blocked..

Last edited:

I'm grabbing a pair as long as lames don't hype them up past the point of a fairly easy cop.
Trust and believe they will get HYPED as all releases do these days! 
mean.gif

Just power read through this thread...pictures started "eh" and progressively got worse. I didn't really like the suede all that much, but preferred it over the leather. From what I've gathered, the leather version will be the production pair...that's a little disappointing.

Doesn't matter though...all VI's will be purchased. An all leather Vi will be good for rainy days and bars and such. And that's the end of it.

Man these are disappointing to say the least..from behind they have that anodized 1 feeling.

Personal opinion.

I'm normally all in for the red Jordan's, but these are not doin it for me. Too many O.G colorways droppin this year to get these. #passssssssssssssss

Last edited:
these will have to grow on me.   I'm sure as the release date gets closer and closer the hype will build up on these.    "TORO"   c'mon now

Pass for me.

I'm usually all in for all red kicks but something about these doesn't sit well so good luck to all those looking to cop.

Theres one less for you to worry bout.

I'm all in for the VI releases this year. I'm actually warming up to the colorway. Doesnt help me that my fav Air Jordan is the VI :smh:

Back
Top Bottom