Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Was in my local boutique (who gets most Js, got the BHM pack, just to provide some perspective) and was told they aren't getting these.  Zero allocation.  Said it's the same for every small shop he's talked to. 

i bet they will be limited the ugliest get the best quality and limited i cant figure it out these and the cigar vi cigarf or cibarf vi like the 3wack5s the flip 3s bin 5 is only decent bin to db's are a close second but its a different story supposedly its a pink motorsport they had to go f up the good limited release or premium it was so thats why it was cool

Last edited:

i bet they will be limited the ugliest get the best quality and limited i cant figure it out these and the cigar vi cigarf or cibarf vi like the 3wack5s the flip 3s bin 5 is only decent bin to db's are a close second but its a different story supposedly its a pink motorsport they had to go f up the good limited release or premium it was so thats why it was cool

We have these things used to divide sentences called periods (.) and commas (,).

Please use

View media item 768276

these should be limited. local finish line that got bred 1's and all of the fear pack only has the og white infrareds in as of now. i can't imagine them getting more than a size run if they do get them.

If they are THAT limited it is a shame. They saw that they could sell the all red IV last year no problem. I really wanted these, but not for more than $225 or so. Oh well, I will get the white pair and move onto the 3s in march.

This may be a crazy theory, but what if there's more shoe's for this release readily available here in Illinois because of the 6 being so special to MJ and the entire state of IL? You know kind of like how the Oregon shoe's being special to Oregon? Maybe that's why all the place's I've called already have their release details for the most part available. It's just a theory though, and I may probably be completely wrong. Either way, at the end of the day I hope everyone who wants to cop can cop.

This may be a crazy theory, but what if there's more shoe's for this release readily available here in Illinois because of the 6 being so special to MJ and the entire state of IL? You know kind of like how the Oregon shoe's being special to Oregon? Maybe that's why all the place's I've called already have their release details for the most part available. It's just a theory though, and I may probably be completely wrong. Either way, at the end of the day I hope everyone who wants to cop can cop.

Yea since MJ is the owner of the Bobcats and played in North Carolina Tarheel which is a little close of a blue of the powder blue Xs. This means that the Powder Blue X will probably still be on the shelves in North Carolina because they sent too much. ..............

It seems like ppl are saying these are limited to built hype... I know reps are not that trustworthy but spoke to a fnl and eastbay rep both said that they are not limited.

Yea since MJ is the owner of the Bobcats and played in North Carolina Tarheel which is a little close of a blue of the powder blue Xs. This means that the Powder Blue X will probably still be on the shelves in North Carolina because they sent too much. ..............

Hey, I said it was a crazy theory, I never said it was realistic nor the most probable theory ever, just a man with hope lol. To be fair, what you said may happen as well haha.

It seems like ppl are saying these are limited to built hype... I know reps are not that trustworthy but spoke to a fnl and eastbay rep both said that they are not limited.

I totally agree with you, I'm not so sure that these shoe's are so limited. I'm not saying that they won't be but unless someone confirms that they are I'm just gonna think that I have a realistic chance of copping both 6's.

I hope you guys remembered what jordan dropped asw Saturday last year. The royal 1. Super limited. This could be royal fiasco 2.0

If local shops are not getting these, then there is a possibility of limitation. Now I think about it, I need to call my local shoe shop.

I hope you guys remembered what jordan dropped asw Saturday last year. The royal 1. Super limited. This could be royal fiasco 2.0

it wont be that bad...the demand for the royals exceeds these many times over.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom