Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

For advice on how increasing your chance of getting a pair, I used a phone and a computer lol the full site had a counter when the product was gonna released and I just kept on refreshing my phone from there

For advice on how increasing your chance of getting a pair, I used a phone and a computer lol the full site had a counter when the product was gonna released and I just kept on refreshing my phone from there
did u wifi ur phone or use the 4g on it

Nvm screw sns. I checked out in 18 sec but they telling me sorry sold out so now I have to wait for a refund smh my funds for NDC this morning was depending on that lol
Same thing happened to me man. Checked out and they took my money but sent an email saying sorry sold out wait 3 days for refund. WTF?????

Anybody get an order confirmation from sns or just the confirmation email from paypal?

Edit: nvm confirmation was in my spam folder :smokin

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone trying to cop this morning. Wearing my lucky shorts for hopefully some good vibes and getting through haha.

Im SUPER tardy for the party.
Anybody got a early NDC link for these?

I looked through the last 5 or 6 pages and didnt see one.

It would be much appreciated. :D

this is good news for non bot users....alotta of people should get through now that they are out of the story

Back
Top Bottom