Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

so these fools knew what was about to happen
mean.gif
these guys must have people inside of nike

don't get too happy folks... since the link nike tweeted was broken and the early link worked....  any one that copped, did by using the early link which could equal all cancellations.....
yeah they BETTER be cancelling all EL orders today because its more or less going to be obvious. if they honor those orders thats whack. I think they just f'ed up on the tweet, I don't think they meant to send a bad link out on purpose. It screws over hundreds of thousands of people if they tweet it wrong so I can't see them doing it on purpose.

So I got through on FINISHLINE I used guest check out got a confirmation number but I used the wrong email so hopefully they don't screw me over they already got my 178.95 pending

Perhaps Nike didn't patched the early link leaks after all. If the link is broken and they didn't retweet, where did the othet link come from?

For anyone that tried to click the NIKE Link.. They copied the link incorrectly into twitter, so I figured out that you needed to add a number to the end and I typed in every number and adding 8 to the end of the link brought me directly to the page.

This has been a great week for me, as I picked up a pair of Yeezy 2 Red October and now the Toro 6's via Finish Line. Both size14.

Y'all are fools for those who actually checked out with the Infrared 23 on NDC. They never tweeted the correct link so what will your explanation be to Meg for being able to purchase them...:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom