Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!! KEEP TRYING PEOPLE. FINALLY CHECKED OUT ON NDC AFTER I HIT SUBMIT LIKE 1000X. APPARENTLY THEY KNEW THEY SCREWED UP AND THEY WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES. IF IT IS IN YOUR CART YOU SHOULD BE GOOD. TOOK ME 29 MINUTES

Those who purchased via NDC, hopefully this is you first time having an order canceled..If not, second strike equals a ban...

HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!! KEEP TRYING PEOPLE. FINALLY CHECKED OUT ON NDC AFTER I HIT SUBMIT LIKE 1000X. APPARENTLY THEY KNEW THEY SCREWED UP AND THEY WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES. IF IT IS IN YOUR CART YOU SHOULD BE GOOD. TOOK ME 29 MINUTES
you on your own on this one bro. im playing it safe. they will cancel for sure

"Due to a technical issue the Air Jordan 6 ‘Infrared23’ launch is being rescheduled to a later date. Stay tuned for the new launch date." - NIKE

lol "Due to a technical issue the Air Jordan 6 ‘Infrared23’ launch is being rescheduled to a later date. Stay tuned for the new launch date."

Due to a technical issue the Air Jordan 6 ‘Infrared23’ launch is being rescheduled to a later date. Stay tuned for the new launch date.

hahahaha the release is being rescheduled 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom