Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

That's unlikely to happen with your 7 posts buddy. Shoe comes out to be 185 already. A $200 deal on a limited release is a rare kind of generosity. I'm guessing you're going to miss the shoe entirely
I'm gonna miss this chance to get it at retail price. I guess I'll just fork over the insane hype beasts prices at a later time. I've already convinced myself that I'll have to pay $300+ for these in order to get them, hopefully from a legit sneaker website. I don't really trust Ebay. What really gets me is the fact that these were in my fingers, it's just bad luck that they're re-dropping tomorrow instead of Saturday morning. Why let us know only a day in advance?

I guess the last sneakers I'll have copped would be my Bred 11s from two years ago because this sneaker game is ridiculous. Just checked prices on Ebay, nothing below $400, as expected. Just when Nike dropped a sneaker I was actually interested in again. Brb, busy looking at other heat coming out this year I can use to clean my wounds.

I'm gonna miss this chance to get it at retail price. I guess I'll just fork over the insane hype beasts prices at a later time. I've already convinced myself that I'll have to pay $300+ for these in order to get them, hopefully from a legit sneaker website. I don't really trust Ebay. What really gets me is the fact that these were in my fingers, it's just bad luck that they're re-dropping tomorrow instead of Saturday morning. Why let us know only a day in advance?

They just got finish with all the cancel orders.

I'm going to be arriving to school fashionably late for a 1/5000000 chance of copping 
pimp.gif

NDC is going to destroyed tomorrow lol I swear
A monster created by Nike itself by randomly dropping the Yeezy's a few weeks ago.

Random is the farthest thing from being fair.

Bots will be worse than ever before since they are running 24/7 now instead of mostly on release days.

Me, & my girl are going to attempt for an 8.0.
God I hope I get through I just need one!

they want all the salty people to wake up the next morning and pick up powder blues. Nike wants to help you get your fix before you go through withdrawal 

Not complaining about the friday release day for me. It happens to fall in my day off.. Now if only there was a way to battle bots...

Lol, the way Nike does business, all we really need is a reseller who doesn't sell at outrageous prices. 

someone who has these in hands along with the white infrareds...how does the tone of the color actually look....Is it pinkish or is it actually red?

someone who has these in hands along with the white infrareds...how does the tone of the color actually look....Is it pinkish or is it actually red?

The white 6s are pink. The 23 6s are more toward a bright red with a hint of pink. But the white 6s is a no go for me. Way too pinkish.

Last edited:
there's a good accurate side by side pic posted a few pages back. thread moves so fast i don't know what page

Back
Top Bottom