Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I just helped someone out with a size 10 for $250 plus shipping. None in my area for that price any longer.

Don't even sweat it bruh the idea came from some lame hypebeast stupidly asking if 425$ was a good enough price to let 1 of his 3 pairs. Hypebeast post like those should just be ignored.

My post was a bit of a joke. I was offered that. I have been wearing J's since the end of the 80's. What kind of "hypebeast" would of bought discounted Retro's out of the eastbay catalog? Oh wait the answer is I did. So know the facts junior before you run your mouth. [emoji]128558[/emoji]

Last edited:
Sheesh it need a 9 or 9.5! Now that the fakes are outi might just say forget it!
The fakes are noticeable though.  Cheap tumble leather, red color instead of Infrared on the upper and heel tab, red lace lock instead of clear, white air unit instead of infrared, soft pods on the upper, flimsy heel tab.  Granted not everything can be verified through pics, but that should help on a few things to look for and that's on Super perfect max or w/e it's called.

Ok I'll keep an eye open for you. What's the most you want to pay? Ill check my shoe groups

I appreciate it. I would love to get a pair for about 300 or less but I know that's wishful thinking from the prices that I have seen.

these were easy in my area, i knew i shouldve gotten my behind up to scoop a pair. They didnt sell out until the afternoon. now the hunt begins

Got my size 10.5 for 350 shipped. I was offering alot of people on CL and messaging people on FB groups and ebay, and other shoe marketplaces and they all wanted 400 plus. Settled for 350. The market will dry up and the prices may increase.

Even better deal than 275. Seller misplaced a lacelock so selling for 250. Next question, anyone no where I can get a replacement? Lol or anyone not use theirs

Even better deal than 275. Seller misplaced a lacelock so selling for 250. Next question, anyone no where I can get a replacement? Lol or anyone not use theirs
Base on the real/fake comparison vid isnt missing lace lock possible indication of being fake

For an employee he sure is careless bout his kicks lol
lol i agree Someone returned them and he didn't catch it when they did. He just bought them to sell not keep. when he checked the box before shipping he realized one was not there

My post was a bit of a joke. I was offered that. I have been wearing J's since the end of the 80's. What kind of "hypebeast" would of bought discounted Retro's out of the eastbay catalog? Oh wait the answer is I did. So know the facts junior before you run your mouth. [emoji]128558[/emoji]

Oh so you was joking now? Do you want kudos now for having 3 pairs or being old enough to cop retro Js from an Eastbay catalog back in the day? No one cares about either. Keep your irrelevant accomplishments to your self. The fact was your post was lame and you came of as a lame hypebeast new head or old head. You a old head but you dropping lame jokes now? Catch up.

Back
Top Bottom