Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I always use just warm water and a towel unless it's a bad stain I gotta get out. Maybe excess paint? Idk that's weird. I've never used FTL shoe cleaner. Just Jason mark once in my lifetime

Took my second pair to Sneaker Con DC just to see what I would get for it. Messed around and sold it. Got home and felt so bad about selling it that I just bought another pair. Will be here on Wednesday. LOL these are too dope to let go.

Took my second pair to Sneaker Con DC just to see what I would get for it. Messed around and sold it. Got home and felt so bad about selling it that I just bought another pair. Will be here on Wednesday. LOL these are too dope to let go.
I wa gonna go to sneakercon but I had my daughter and they wanted me to buy a ticket for her and she's six so I didn't go. I'm gonna go to baltimore sneaker show on the 19 th. Did they have any snakeskin 11 lows for sale (the green ones) and if so how much. Thanx.

I wa gonna go to sneakercon but I had my daughter and they wanted me to buy a ticket for her and she's six so I didn't go. I'm gonna go to baltimore sneaker show on the 19 th. Did they have any snakeskin 11 lows for sale (the green ones) and if so how much. Thanx.

Someone may of had them but I didn't see any. Wasn't looking for them tho either. I'll be heading up to the Bmore show as well. Sorry I couldn't help.

Seen someone rocking these on Sunday @ the SneakerCon. Can't wait to break mine out this Summer. These things really really pop!

Unless I can find these for a good deal, which probably won't happen, then these won't ever be in collection.

I have 3 all red pairs already.

sbh6js.png

Still need the Red Suede 21s, the RB 5s, & the upcoming Red/White 1s in June.

upcoming red white 1s?

For those with Toro 6's, can anyone confirm what the shoe comes with? Just the shoe tree and heel insert? Or does it come with those and also the stuffed tissue/towel paper in the toe box? Seen some vids of youtube and some of them came with the stuffed tissue/towel paper, but not 100% sure that's right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom