Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

THIS ^^^^^^

I agree man, idk why everyone is always so concerned about size with every single shoe...just get your true shoe size. 99% of the time that will be fine.

The only models that i own where my true size was slightly snug are: Jordan X & Air Yeezy 2. But even with those I still rock em, they're just a little tight.

With the majority of most retro J's (excluding the X), i feel that the sizing is almost exactly the same. 

Just get your true shoe size people

AMen!!

Are these a good trade for ds brand new mid/high concords? Not the new low ones.

Last edited:
Are these a good trade for ds brand new mid/high concords? Not the new low ones.
as long as the concords are not Grey Market yes. The person with the 6s might need to add a small amount of cash ($25-$50). but all in all a pretty close trade. 

I really wanted the infrared23 and the concords were my double up pair that were a half size big for me. I was going to try to get some more $$ out of it but was kinda in a rush "mothers day"...ive seen concords go for about $310 on ebay and these are always $375 and up. Thanks guys!

Been trying 2 trade or sell my Ore Fmz for these since they sold out on release day. I finally met a dude with a sz 10.5 DS for $380. Ther legit!

I'll post pics of em when I get em in around Wed, or Thurs.

6.5 gs if you wanna get a pair for your girl. i did 
smokin.gif

http://www.8onesneakerhouse.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/22_33/products_id/2111

I've missed opportunity after opportunity to cop these... I'm one of those, "Think the worst of everyone" when it comes to buying shoes. Even with the receipt, I'm still skeptical. 

I've watched videos online of the fakes vs. reps, and these ones seem like they're making them on point. 

Oh well, have to keep hunting for them. Anyone has size 10.5-11 that they are trying to get rid of, let me know!

Any 1 who purchased through :nerd:nessneakerhouse post pics when you recieve, would like 2 see pics of em.

I'm just here patiently waiting for my USPS lady 2 drop me A dime at the door with my sz 10.5 Infra23 VIs.  Its been a long time waiting

for these Bad Boys!....

"Ding Dong" Door Bell! BaaaaaM!.... These Js R straight FIRE!   Kinda hurt my eyez once I lifted the box open.. Very Happy.

Shout out 2 my Big Boi in Mississippi Wud up GoldenBoy.

There's a dude on Instagram who says he has pairs but I'm not sure they're legit because he's got full run sizes DS in a lot of stuff that they make reps of. Most recently these for less than $300. People are always leaving "they legit" comments after receiving a package but, I'm not buying it. 

There's a dude on Instagram who says he has pairs but I'm not sure they're legit because he's got full run sizes DS in a lot of stuff that they make reps of. Most recently these for less than $300. People are always leaving "they legit" comments after receiving a package but, I'm not buying it. 

Back away!!! :smh:

Back
Top Bottom