Jordan VI's 2010.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Jekih

I paid the $2 for insurance on my footalogs... as far them being legit, that's not in question. I called customs today and customer service was not accepting calls this morning, then later is said "temporarily" closed. Like I said, fk this hong kong bs.... and luckily the ones coming are not my size, they were for trade. I bought them as a safety net and am trying to help some other folks but damn... this situation ain't working out good enough for my taste.
Footalog order arrived today.  Pics coming soon. 
pimp.gif

I'm happy for you man, I'm trying to make some other folks happy. Great pics... here's my pairs.  1 to rock, 1 to stock and 1 to beat... premium beaters
alien.gif

24002-albums1592-picture21013.jpg

p.s. I just received a shipping confirmation from finishline at midnight... my shoes were delivered tuesday morn.
nerd.gif

Yea I got my order from FNL on tuesday and I just got the email with shipping info lol. But if anyone knows where to get the white laces with gold tips please post a link or shoot me a pm.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Yea I got my order from FNL on tuesday and I just got the email with shipping info lol. But if anyone knows where to get the white laces with gold tips please post a link or shoot me a pm.
Im gonna use my laces from my Oly retro I's.

My pairs came in from NDC yesterday and I'm REAL happy. The leather reminds me of the leather on the OG VII Cardinals. Absolutely beautiful. I wish JB wouldn't add the $25 for the "Premium" but if that's what it takes, then keep it up.

which laces you guys like better?

sopw5h.jpg

I like the starks laces but the print is very different than the lining of the kicks. The white ones aren't the flat kind of laces like the black ones they came with - but I bet standard flat white laces would look good. too. I don't really like the look of the black laces.

^Stick with the OG black laces, they look best IMO. But out of those two I'd go with the regular white since the print is different than the inner lining compared to whats on the lace.^

thanks for the input - i agree about the starks laces but i had to try em out - too bad they weren't a lot thicker to match the lining. I'm going to try and find some flat white laces that work well.

^Do the round ones have a gold tip? Thinking about buying a pair then seeing if I can take of the tips and put them on some flat laces.

No, they have silver tips - got them for $5 at FL. I have ruined laces/lace tips trying to yank them off before but it is do-able with some patience. I was thinking about buying the ones on ebay for the XIs and transferring the gold tips too but it seems like too much of a pain for me. The silver tips don't look bad either considering the grey accents on the lining print - though the gold would be pimp.

the only thing i dont like about the oreos (and the carmines for that matter) is that cheap material they use for the black/carmine panels. I much prefer the quality leather on the Motorsports - and hopefully on the white/reds too.

lace lock switch. decided to stick with the black laces for now since everyone seems to be going with oly and cardinal laces at the moment.
2ptqphc.jpg

MS VI's are a lot nicer in person.  Didn't think I'd like them at first but now I'm looking for another pair.
tongue.gif
  They run a bit big for me, but I think all of the VIs do.

Back
Top Bottom