Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

01EFE931-A769-4832-9455-845B4316BBFA.jpeg

Nike QC strikes again. Got my pair today and they are horrible. Glue stains everywhere. Even the suede on the upper somehow. I knew $97 was too good to be true lol. These are going straight back.

Attachments

• 025A6075-C1DD-4028-83A0-7F6629BD65B1.jpeg
    025A6075-C1DD-4028-83A0-7F6629BD65B1.jpeg
    477.4 KB · Views: 69
Nike QC strikes again. Got my pair today and they are horrible. Glue stains everywhere. Even the suede on the upper somehow. I knew $97 was too good to be true lol. These are going straight back.
A lot of us got pairs in like that. Who’s to say that the next pair you receive won’t be worse. I had way bigger stains than that on the toe box. What removed them for me was taking a blow dryer and warming up the glue then rubbing it off lightly. If your careful you won’t leave any trace that the glue was even on there.

A lot of us got pairs in like that. Who’s to say that the next pair you receive won’t be worse. I had way bigger stains than that on the toe box. What removed them for me was taking a blow dryer and warming up the glue then rubbing it off lightly. If your careful you won’t leave any trace that the glue was even on there.

There is also glue stains on both toe box’s. I just posted this pick cause I was baffled how glue got all the way up there. Plus I had to go half size up and we all know that 10’s are already crease monsters. I’d rather just pay a little more for my true size and hopefully better QC. This was just an impulse buy TBH.

There is also glue stains on both toe box’s. I just posted this pick cause I was baffled how glue got all the way up there. Plus I had to go half size up and we all know that 10’s are already crease monsters. I’d rather just pay a little more for my true size and hopefully better QC. This was just an impulse buy TBH.
I hear you they do crease a lot and I went with a size 12 instead of my usual 12.5 and they still feel pretty big. Good luck on the next pair.

Contemplating getting these joints from FL for $149, but I'm cheap and waiting on a coupon code.

Back
Top Bottom