Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

My pair.
IMG_20181117_085704_158.jpg
That a filter or you been beating them?

Just stumbled upon a pic online of MJ wearing a PE pair of these shadows with “45” on the side. I had no idea he ever had a pair of those, always thought it was just the chicago’s. I’m kinda surprised they didn’t put the 45 on these as they’ve been on a real kick with the 45 stuff. The CDP shadows with the 23 on the side look way nicer/less boring, woulda been cool to see 45 on these.

Just stumbled upon a pic online of MJ wearing a PE pair of these shadows with “45” on the side. I had no idea he ever had a pair of those, always thought it was just the chicago’s. I’m kinda surprised they didn’t put the 45 on these as they’ve been on a real kick with the 45 stuff. The CDP shadows with the 23 on the side look way nicer/less boring, woulda been cool to see 45 on these.
I would take 45 easy on a pair of these. But I think its gonna be awhile before we see another shadow 10 release.

Ya these things are just kinda boring.. really wished they woulda thrown the 45 on the side. The CDP shadows are decent with that 23 on em. So as far as shoes MJ wore with 45 on them we’ve got shadow and chicago 10s, concord and space jam 11s and that’s it?

Been eye balling these and with the recent release of the Seattle’s colorway I took advantage and copped at a pretty low bid price
sold and shipped for 120$
always wanted these and for some reason don’t see too much love for em
Reading thru this thread I see as per usual tho some of y’all know what time it is

Back
Top Bottom