Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Anyone know if the kaws will release in snkrs?

Someone said KAWS emailed the winners to NIKE on here. Perhaps to prevent people from doubling up on a SNKRS release? I see they slightly altered the draw on SNKRS for all of the air forces with some additional pop up messages to confirm to actually enter it on mobile, not sure on desktop.

Hopefully they have a SNKRS drop to give me one more chance to add to my L train for 2017

Sent them an email yesterday and KAWSone actually replied... W email confirmation!!!!! They did state, "Pursuant to our terms, your order will be shipped.."

Pursuant to our terms gives me hope that they are looking through resell listings and cancelling any orders that have the order number in the screenshot. If that somehow happens this is the GOAT release strictly just for that. I'll stomach my loss on both draws just with knowing that he was doing his best to combat resell. Probably not whats happening, but how amazing would that be...

Did anyone’s CC charge actual post yet, or does it still say pending? My chase card still shows it as a pending transaction

Did anyone’s CC charge actual post yet, or does it still say pending? My chase card still shows it as a pending transaction

All CC charges are going to say pending no matter what. idk the exact timetable as it depends on your CC company bank, but pending isn't a bad thing its a standard thing for all purchases you do not only Kaws. Within 3-5 days it will actually go off pending and post as an official transaction. Everyone that got charged (pending) for the full price and shipping Won. just contact Kaws and they will resend you your confirmation.

Sent them an email yesterday and KAWSone actually replied... W email confirmation!!!!! They did state, "Pursuant to our terms, your order will be shipped.."
This is exactly what I did. W email was sent this morning after I emailed them yesterday evening.

Nike and/or Kaws reps are working with eBay and cracking down the pre-sales that winners have been posting.

They are buying out all the confirmed pre-sale BINs and getting the resellers info - to later, match up the info in the KawsOne database, then ultimately cancel the KawsOne transaction in whole.

Nike and/or Kaws reps are working with eBay and cracking down the pre-sales that winners have been posting.

They are buying out all the confirmed pre-sale BINs and getting the resellers info - to later, match up the info in the KawsOne database, then ultimately cancel the KawsOne transaction in whole.
waiting so they are buying them back?

thats a hot take right there...

waiting so they are buying them back?
Not quite. Being that the “anti-reselling” is in the KawsOne fine print, they use that as ammo when in cahoots with eBay. With that said, they just move in and raid anything that is “Black Kaws 4”; saying that they violated terms.

Lol. But real talk, doesn't StockX have a close relationship with Nike/Jordan Brand? StockX & Jordan had those weird StockX/Jordan3's.

Wow, that's pretty cool. How do you know this, though? lol

As crazy as it sounds, it’s real. Ebay does offer their cooperation for big brands/companies in cracking down on things when it comes to the “fine print”.

Wait...why would they have to buy it back? Ebay should be able to look up the seller’s info in their system. Unless you mean use it to cancel orders.

What if the seller is helping the winner sell? That way the winner can’t be tracked down unless the confirmation number is showing.

I don’t really believe this is happening, but hope it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom