Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Wait...why would they have to buy it back? Ebay should be able to look up the seller’s info in their system. Unless you mean use it to cancel orders.

What if the seller is helping the winner sell? That way the winner can’t be tracked down unless the confirmation number is showing.

I don’t really believe this is happening, but hope it is.
I say “buying out” meaning - engaging all the BINs, so they take them down as quick as they can.

And I assume that they can’t get everyone (if perhaps people are going through brokers to resell), but they’ll try to get as many KawsOne winners as they can.

I say “buying out” meaning - engaging all the BINs, so they take them down as quick as they can.

And I assume that they can’t get everyone (if perhaps people are going through brokers to resell), but they’ll try to get as many KawsOne winners as they can.
I see...sorry I misread it. Hope they’re really doing it, but still don’t think it’s happening until I see it. I assume most people that won and reselling isn’t going through a 3rd party.

I think the Kaws one system is just bad at sending emails - for those of us who haven’t received emails L or W see Kaws’ reply on IG

Attachments

• A16745F4-F050-4EEE-A844-5031BC152F1D.png
    A16745F4-F050-4EEE-A844-5031BC152F1D.png
    186.5 KB · Views: 114
If they really are finding out resell listings on sites like ebay and grailed and then cancelling their orders, this is by far the GOAT release for a limited sneaker. Makes me like KAWS even more. I would love to see a twitter post of someones screen shot from order getting cancelled because of a resell listing.

yo i really hate to be that guy but if someone can answer this quick i really dont wanna sift through all the Q and A. because i know iits been mentioned but not sure if answered.

entered a second raffle on my dads card because i know hes got visa using my email. but he def doesnt have online billing set up for me to check to see if it was charged.

i got to the please wait button just sitting there and nothing after. no confirmation, no email L email, and like i said i cant check if hes been charged.

any success stories with a charge and no email, while only getting to the please wait button stuck?

yo i really hate to be that guy but if someone can answer this quick i really dont wanna sift through all the Q and A. because i know iits been mentioned but not sure if answered.

entered a second raffle on my dads card because i know hes got visa using my email. but he def doesnt have online billing set up for me to check to see if it was charged.

i got to the please wait button just sitting there and nothing after. no confirmation, no email L email, and like i said i cant check if hes been charged.

any success stories with a charge and no email, while only getting to the please wait button stuck?
issa L man

I know we all would take these measures if we ran our own store or whatever but most people DGAF. His whole stock almost got back doored for the greys now he's hip to the game?

just an FYI...

my card got charged, no email, sent them an email, and got confirmed for a W just a few mins ago.

dont worry about being "that guy", we should all be here to help and shine some light on any info we can to help other NTers, I believe in GOOD KARMA and being positive and theres a lot of douche B wannabe tough guys in these thread (glad to see none of them won lol). Back to your question, there are success stories with a Charge and no email, including myself. So far its looking like if you got charged but no email, you definitely won. In your case if you cant check the charge cause your dad doesn't have online banking then go ahead and email Kaws with your info (confirm #) and they will resend you a confirmation whether you won or not.

Back
Top Bottom