Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Got around to some better photos and a little editing

Edited to “glow”
8F5F20D9-B0F8-449D-A94A-BEC0E013F1BA.jpeg

4247F8B5-E1FB-4D43-9EA6-944A50F3BBF3.jpeg

No edit
A20842DD-672F-4EB1-9D1A-8EDB33836E4F.jpeg

No box logo will ever be worth more than these IMO. Seeing some of these offers for box logos at 1,000 is straight absurd

kids wildin nowadays

*beautiful pix fam

I don’t follow or wear Supreme, but are you guys telling me that people are trading and spending 1000 bucks for a hoodie???

i like supreme. I've got the snakeskin 98s, a nice backpack, some other stuff.....but no way in hell wud I ever trade a sweatshirt for Jordan's. I'm keeping my kicks lol.

Question if money was no issue what would you rather have (Rust Pinks and Igloo’s) or (Fragments) with considering the fact that you already have a VNDS pair of Frags.

Question if money was no issue what would you rather have (Rust Pinks and Igloo’s) or (Fragments) with considering the fact that you already have a VNDS pair of Frags.
Frag. RP and igloos do nothing for me. I was in Miami when they dropped and I didn’t even get the “I should just check it out” itch.

I don't think I'll ever understand the infatuation over Supreme.
Same as with any other brand, athlete, shoe, whatever the case may be. To each their own. I guarantee anyone who wears more supreme would come in here and say "I don't think I'll ever understand the infatuation over Jordan" or "I would never spend $800 on some Jordan's."

They're the same as us here on NT, except it's a different logo.

Same as with any other brand, athlete, shoe, whatever the case may be. To each their own. I guarantee anyone who wears more supreme would come in here and say "I don't think I'll ever understand the infatuation over Jordan" or "I would never spend $800 on some Jordan's."

They're the same as us here on NT, except it's a different logo.

90% of Supreme wearing folks would pay $$$$ of whatever sneakers that's hyped

90% of Supreme wearing folks would pay $$$$ of whatever sneakers that's hyped
Cool, expert generalization there. Same **** with people that ride hard for Jordan and Nike. Don't know why it's worth pointing out other people doing the same thing for a different brand.

Back
Top Bottom