Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

me checking my email ..still waiting for that conf

mjcrybanderas-gif.3906

W email. Pending charge. No shipping confirm.

Hopefully tomorrow is lit

Last edited:
I won't be concerned unless it gets to next Tuesday and I haven't received a shipping confirmation. W email says it will be shipped within 10 days, I am assuming that means business days.

That said, I still cannot stop myself from checking email over and over for the shipping confirmation.

my last update was "departure scan--Maspeth, NY"...this was last Thursday.....says its going to reach me by this Thursday

To give you guys some reference on UPS and how hit or miss it is right now. I ordered something and the UPS delivery was delayed from Friday until today even though it was out for delivery Friday morning from the next town over. I received a package from USPS today from LONDON that I ordered a day later than my UPS package that started in Kentucky.

So hopefully that gives some people a frame of reference to how backed up UPS is.

I got shipping last thurs. Checked it today and see no movement...looks like im not the only one tho so im just gonna chill for now

Damn I still haven't gotten my shipping email yet....

Anyone know what time they've been going out? I'd assume it'd gotta go out today or tomorrow the latest with it being a week come tomorrow since the initial email was sent

Damn I still haven't gotten my shipping email yet....

Anyone know what time they've been going out? I'd assume it'd gotta go out today or tomorrow the latest with it being a week come tomorrow since the initial email was sent

The W email says it will be processed and shipped within 10 days, not that you will receive them within 10 days. And who knows, that could mean 10 business days.

Back
Top Bottom