Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Mine just switched to in transit. Scheduled for delivery tomorrow at my local ups store

I also have the W email, pending charge for 1 week, disappeared, no reply to inquiry email, but not too worried. I saw the 10 day thing and assumed that meant 10 business days.

Maaaan I was feeling the grey pair more but the more I look at pics of the black pair I’m starting to change my mind.

Can’t wait for them to come in now I kinda need both pairs

Was one of the folks who didn’t get the confirmation email automatically but just got the shipping email.

Think if you got the confirmation email and charges are pending/went through, should be solid.

Got shipping confirmation Friday night and tracking info is saying won’t get until Dec 11th wtf slowest shipping ever

Shipping confirmation received. Time to tell the wife she is not allowed to leave the front porch until they arrive. Sacrifice.

I was order # 16x,xxx, btw.

Last edited:
didn't get the shipped email yet only that a label with tracking email number since last Friday with no shipping movement

i see the dudes with the 10000 number getting shipping now
i just i gotta be patient

For those that got shipping confirmation on Friday night around 7pm est has your status changed at all or still stuck on ready for ups?

Back
Top Bottom