Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Also Size 12 here, no shipping yet

+1 on size 12 no shipping.

keeping eye out like:

p1asN.gif

just got off the phone w Kaws rep. Very nice young lady! To everyone having concerns with their orders, she simply said all orders have been shipped BUT it's just UPS havent processed many of our orders due to the holiday season, which she said they were extremely backed up so they may not process your order right away and you may just receive your shoes without notice. I got my shipping email yesterday, but she my order was shipped out on Friday. So hopefully this will help those calm down those anxieties about those UPS workers.

just got off the phone w Kaws rep. Very nice young lady! To everyone having concerns with their orders, she simply said all orders have been shipped BUT it's just UPS havent processed many of our orders due to the holiday season, which she said they were extremely backed up so they may not process your order right away and you may just receive your shoes without notice. I got my shipping email yesterday, but she my order was shipped out on Friday. So hopefully this will help those calm down those anxieties about those UPS workers.

You're the real MVP

$30 for Shipping and no movement they could've strapped it to a 1 legged turtle and it would'e been here by now... ****ing ridiculous...mine has been stuck on " ready for ups " since the 1st

I’m order #13xxxx and no shipping too. But the charge on my CC went through no longer pending so should be good. Getting a W email but not having a ship email still has me checking my emails at an OCD level. Sent kaws two emails with no replies FWIW.

What's their number?

To be honest, there’s no further reasons to contact them anymore after what I shared. Those who were successful (meaning got the W email) your shoes are on the way. Just have to be patient, UPS & other carriers are all backed up due to the holiday season. As long as your payment has been processed, you’re good! There’s a 50/50 chance any of us who still haven’t received our packages that they may not update the tracking due to that reason. Just giving y’all the info the KAWS rep explained to me, which she was very apologetic because they have received an overwhelming amount of emails regarding the same issue & some just don’t understand how the holiday season works within UPS, FedEx & other carriers. Patience young Jedi’s... patience!

If all shoes have shipped how come there’s folks who still don’t have email confirmation?

To be honest, there’s no further reasons to contact them anymore after what I shared. Those who were successful (meaning got the W email) your shoes are on the way. Just have to be patient, UPS & other carriers are all backed up due to the holiday season. As long as your payment has been processed, you’re good! There’s a 50/50 chance any of us who still haven’t received our packages that they may not update the tracking due to that reason. Just giving y’all the info the KAWS rep explained to me, which she was very apologetic because they have received an overwhelming amount of emails regarding the same issue & some just don’t understand how the holiday season works within UPS, FedEx & other carriers. Patience young Jedi’s... patience!

Still doesn't hurt to provide the contact number my guy lol.

Back
Top Bottom