Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

25B64B9C-A5A7-40DA-90C2-73261233FEB9.jpeg

Very good day I would say

For those of you still waiting on movement on your package don't hold your breath. I got mine on Friday and the tracking was never updated until it was out for delivery.

Also, if you read the info on Stadium Goods they say the Black's were more exclusive than the Grey's. Have a hard time believing that since I won a pair. lol

Your comment is sort of tongue-in-cheek but this kind of logic is part of why Nike isn't motivated to get it's act together for limited releases.

My bid of $890 got accepted 12/07 but the status is still waiting for seller to ship. :ohwell:

I think today is the last day for the seller to ship it to STOCKX.

I hope the seller didn't change his mind.

Do you guys know what's the penalty if they don't ship?

Last edited:
My bid of $890 got accepted 12/07 but the status is still waiting for seller to ship. :ohwell:

Do you guys know what's the penalty if they didn't ship?
15% charge. I've never heard of them actually enforcing though

Do you guys know what's the penalty if they didn't ship?

Mine just shipped!

My pair has been on shipping label created status since 12/1. Just hoping it gets here before Christmas...hahaha...

Do you guys know what's the penalty if they don't ship?

UPDATE:

En Route to StockX for Authentication
UPS Status: In Transit
Expected Delivery to StockX: Not Available

8):smile:

i think kingmillz23 kingmillz23 Is talking about, when some people including some NT members say things like, resale prices will go down when resellers need to pay their rent, or resellers used their bill money to cop multiples now their bills do and they need to unload pairs quick etc
Thank you. That is exactly what I am talking about.

Man my size dropped to 830 earlier today. I was sooooo tempted but gonna wait it out to see if theyll drop any more

Back
Top Bottom