Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Scooped up a pair at $700 shipped...smh, salty I had to take that plunge but price isn’t insufferable.

UPS called so there may be hope yet lol

Picking up a pair tonight local. What are some tell tale signs I should look for on Kaws fakes vs real? I dont wanna get scammed!

Appreciate any tips!

Can someone help me Legit Check? I havent bought Jordans for awhile and thisll be the first Nike pickup in a minute. Any other pictures or angles I should be looking for to spot differences vs fakes?

Thanks in advance

4C6782ED-54E1-4443-8FE1-9C8A1233C052.jpeg

DE275E84-D0B6-4C80-ABAA-E1F037CE00E7.jpeg

1A5025BA-6721-4319-9801-B6A010C6FD73.jpeg

Legit

The beauty about wearing these is that you can most likely still sell these for more than retail if you decide to part ways with them later down the line.

The beauty about wearing these is that you can most likely still sell these for more than retail if you decide to part ways with them later down the line.

selling is not an option for me. these beauties will stay in the collection til they crumble apart.

Yeah these joints are going to last me a very very long time and they hardly crease. I wonder how much they'll fade over time.

Want a pair but $790 for a size 13 is crazy to me, I have the money but I just can’t come to grips with paying that much for a shoe that isn’t imo worth anywhere near that in terms of quality but to those who pay that much, more power to u.

Want a pair but $790 for a size 13 is crazy to me, I have the money but I just can’t come to grips with paying that much for a shoe that isn’t imo worth anywhere near that in terms of quality but to those who pay that much, more power to u.
Right? I love the shoe but retail for these seems like what resale should be. Then again, people pay crazy money for the off-whites.

Exactly how I feel.

Yeah them joints hard bro. Congrats. Im a little new on the forums but how did you get these and when did they drop?

Yeah these joints are going to last me a very very long time and they hardly crease. I wonder how much they'll fade over time.
I really like the black colorway because it reminds me of black denim. The natural fade looks great the more you wear it.

Back
Top Bottom