Jordan X UNDFTD - M-AJ4

Quote:
JB has officially "sold-out".

ho-hum I've given up on the modern JB tactics, I'll stick to buying OG retro colours that I like and buying OG's off of Ebay this limited crap is sickening.

First they put a spin on the OG colours by releasing lasered versions and now they take a page out of the SB bible by using cheap gimmicks that nobody asked for. So whats next for JB are we going to see "March Madness" versions of Jordan's with certain NCAA teams' logos on the side which will only be released near those schools with a pair of pants that hikes the price up so far that people avoid the next piece of trash retro they spit out in three weeks?

maybe Jordan Brand needs to develop a Quality control Department because at this rate Jordan's will become worse then SB's in terms of repetitive lousy colour-ways and limited releases.

Altitudes= were just about being a real limited shoe
Ice Blues= should have been one of the regional OG's
these= are an attack on the history behind the Jordan Brand
FS: Jordan XIII Black/Red Retro sz.11 DS and Jordan IV CG sz.12 DS

Please send offers to

marshjeff@gmail.com

the jordan label on the tounge looks like its attached by velcro and can be peeled off similar to flight jackets.

I think it's a god damn travesty that they FINALLY release another pair of IV's with plastic wing lace holders like the og's (instead of the leather like on the green and grey ones) and they make them some super limited crap that no-one other than (i) people who know the shop owner and (ii) resellers can get.

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Quote:
wow guess its really time to hang up da jordan game

First damn stoneface I ever gave....

This is Army, sip some. Its only 40 proof, but it'll feel like 151 when I'm DONE!

Things have come full circle. Last time I was but the learner, now I am the MASTER!

see jordan brand this is why they make fakes

(WHY TRY ON THE RETRO ON WHEN I GOT THE OG ON MY FEET)

Attention Nike Air Jordan Brand whatever the hell you wanna call it...

You are all sellouts... Everyone who agreed to this miserable ***, stupid peice of crap idea... You are ALL sellouts. I have never been so displeased with the people who work at JB, but I can honestly say i am utterly DISGUSTED. Not only did you ruin a shoe, you turned the whole shoe into HYPE... Now, EVEN more idiots are going to take away the barely *anymore* sacred pleasure of buying a pair of Jays.

Thanks, i hope you all rot.

>D
grin.gif

This is ridiculous. The ONE thing I reallllllly loved about the IV's was the plastic lace strap. Now when they DO release it, it is on some friggin barf colored IV!? The point for them not to release the plastic strap and Nike Air on the back was so that the "real collectors" IV's would still be rare and original....so they let undftd just slap a tag behind the tongue and throw up on 'em?

I got to marry in to the UNDFTD family... |I
tired.gif

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8767443[/b]

The flight jacket is probably nice, but the shoes are :x
sick.gif
And 0]
alien.gif
to JB for doing something like this.

I believe the "X" in Jordan X UNDFTD means [crossover]. Jordan crossover with UNDFTD. Collaboration.

M W M5​

Some of yall are blowing things way out of proportion. people claiming JB 'sold-out'. Think about it, there are only 79 Pairs, the money JB makes from 79 pairs, even if its a pack, isnt ish compared to a GR.

People also going crazt over the fact that its limited release. People act like this is the first limited release. some Vs were numbered to 100. The *** 1s were numbered to 3000, didnt nobody complain about those releases being over -trendy etc.
FOR SALE - Air Force 1 linen/atmosphere sz 10//Air Force 2 Dirty//Dunk co.jp argon blue sz 10.5//SHEED white/blue sz 8// SHEED black/white sz 8// dunk curry sz 8//V220 camera phone GSM// U2 ipod CHEAP
AIM - kmtstern. EMAIL - tom.stern@gmail.com ebay/ISS - freeshynepo "It doesn't matter if your chain is platinum, if what you say is average, you will not be mentioned with the greatest rappers"

i dont think itz a mistake itz suppose 2 be JORDAN X UNDFTD and that meanz itz a jordan X ( and ) UNDFTD (undefeated ) collab thatz wat tha X is 4

they look like custom cool greyz but they are :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
UNDFTD and METH are crazyy customizerz :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Waaaaa Waaaaaa
I cant get any J's

Waaaaa Waaaaa
I dont live in LA

Waaaaa Waaaaa
I didnt like em anyway

Waaaaa Waaaaa
Jordan sold out

I love those estrigen filled comments.
Life goes on...NY will get thier turn. LA didnt have any Chamber of fear events.
"...your like 14 days, too weak for me."

Wow

A plastic strap but still no love on the midsoles >D
grin.gif

Upper is fugly too.

Actually the only thing right with those are the plastic strap.

That's a good start but they still need to take it back to the drawing board.

----------------------------------
"Yo, you know the game plan/ Ctown? that's my main man!
We never bring luggage/ We go shopping when the plane lands!" -Big L

ugly IMO, id rather cop somethin else thats a general release, like black red 14s in december, :D
happy.gif

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #33-C-DUB
Reppin Miami-305 !![/center]

i think they're fiyah!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

i got lV love, wish they were g.r.
WANTED: [ 8.5 cement III,IV, black/red IV, any of V, VI, VII, nubuck XII, dunkles, tweeds high ] [ 9 Jedis, Paris, Pigeons ]FOR SALE: [DS 8.5 black/red 16, cherrywoods, white/red 16 low, black 16 low] [DS 8.5 coppers, blue 17 low, black 17 low] [NDS 8.5 black 17]

Back
Top Bottom