Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Bro. You realize the powder blue 9s looked nothing like this crap retro right...

this.
the og 9 unc were dark powder blue. The retros from 2010 however were columbia blue.
also, the jumpman on the outsole changed. The ogs didnt have the 23 stitched on for some reason.

That's the problem with the sneaker community. It's all about greed and trying to squeeze every bit of change out of a sneaker. What happened to helping eachother out though? So what if a sneaker resell goes $200+. Granted more money always help. If the dude let his pair go for under retail knowing he got a good behind discount then more power and respect to you for essentially helping someone out. More ppl need to be like this

That's the problem with the sneaker community. It's all about greed and trying to squeeze every bit of change out of a sneaker. What happened to helping eachother out though? So what if a sneaker resell goes $200+. Granted more money always help. If the dude let his pair go for under retail knowing he got a good behind discount then more power and respect to you for essentially helping someone out. More ppl need to be like this
Quoting Michael Douglas from the film "Wallstreet" "Greed is Good, Greed works."

Last edited:
^Second that, ordered multiple times from SNS, they are one of the most legit and old stores in EU, just opened a new store in London. 

Y'all gotta chill. If your post was deleted then I was talking to you.

Also, Sneakersnstuff is a legit dealer.

Contacted Nike about the missing pair and they done their investigation and now refunding me. I didn't think they were obligated to do so, but I appreciate it. I'm just curious to what their investigation discovered. Was it delivered but not logged or was it lost

Contacted Nike about the missing pair and they done their investigation and now refunding me. I didn't think they were obligated to do so, but I appreciate it. I'm just curious to what their investigation discovered. Was it delivered but not logged or was it lost
Atleast you gettin your money back

Un-DS these yesterday and damn the sock liner brings in so much lint. Even my Oreo 5 liner isn't as bad as these. Oh well. Love them though

Back
Top Bottom