Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I hate that they been releasing 1's with the same cw that the 10's are going to drop in a week before they release.

I made sure I had a pair on lock a month ago. These, the Carmine's, Columbias, and the black and red 6s. I'm not lacking. They will be copped[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]Everything else is a bonus[emoji]128076[/emoji]I know 1 these these aren't going to sit like those [emoji]128000[/emoji]other Xs [emoji]128569[/emoji]

Exactly but I know that's going to build hype around these
May be wrong, but I will have to respectfully disagree here. You're either checkin for these Xs or your not. Those fugly 1s aren't going to make you say, "Screw these, I want the Xs instead" I don't think. There are certainly exceptions, and I would never knock someone for wearing those 1s, but at least in my experiences, if you are buying 1s like that, then on average you probably aren't really up on the Xs as hard as some of us in this thread.

I could easily be proven wrong. Not trying to stir the pot, just adding my 2 cents. 

May be wrong, but I will have to respectfully disagree here. You're either checkin for these Xs or your not.
I don't think these will be that hard to cop either. The Chicago's weren't that hard and imo that was a more iconic/wanted shoe than these. I literally walked in the mall at release time and they still had plenty of pairs. The hype has gone up for shoes in the past year, so Idk. But yeah, you're either checking for X's or you're goona pass. Probably my favorite model and I'm glad they get little hype.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THESE TO DROP.... I HOPE YOU HYPE HEADS AND TRENDY ******* KEEP SLEEPING ON THESE GRAILS! YALL CAN HAVE THEM FRUITY LOOPS *** COLORWAYS!

nothing is ever slept on. as long as you have resellers and hoarders things are gone in a hurry

I don't think these will be too hard to cop.  Although it is tax season, lots of money has been spent the the past 2-3 weeks and this weekend too.  Plus numbers should be high on these

Saw these in person, look pretty good....with exception of ankle padding. Really disappointed with how thin it is

What insoles y'all use? I like playing in my red steel 10's, but after a few games my feet just hurt.
Ten's are definitely one of the most comfortable to play in, I wore my '05 Steal' Xs this past week and they felt great... I would definitely like to know what others are using for insoles with these though???

Saw these in person, look pretty good....with exception of ankle padding. Really disappointed with how thin it is
The thin ankle padding seems to be the in thing with JB lately, the late retro releases of 2013 all had almost zero padding in the collars

The thin ankle padding seems to be the in thing with JB lately, the late retro releases of 2013 all had almost zero padding in the collars
That's why the taxi XIIs fit me so weird because there is literally nothing there. When I first wore them I felt the nonexistence of any padding really which sucks. That definitely would've helped the fit of the shoes

Online or bust for me. I have not bought a pair of Jordan's since the Aqua's back in 07. I tried and failed to get the Royals and Black toes last year lol. Hopefully my luck is better with these, but with how any and every Jordan release sells out these days, I am already prepared for strike three.

Back
Top Bottom