Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

So then the non existing padding would actually mean these wont be as snug as past x releases?

Ten's are definitely one of the most comfortable to play in, I wore my '05 Steal' Xs this past week and they felt great... I would definitely like to know what others are using for insoles with these though???

I got some from Sports Athority. I can't remember the exact kind but they are for sports and have padding (gel) on the toe and heel areas. I use these in every retro I play in since my old bones can't take the pain anymore.

Def excited for these

Need to find a legit pair if chicagos for a fair price too

I think these are one of the very few og colorways which jb doesnt screw up.
aj 12 taxi and aj 13 black toes were quite authentic.
The aj 6 white/infareds 2014 have wrong red. Loooks like pink/orange instead of deep infared.
wish they made the chicago 10 from 2012 like these.
i mean no checkered sockliner, black jumpman and the correct color tone.

The aj 6 white/infareds 2014 have wrong red. Loooks like pink/orange instead of deep infared.
I don think the OGs were deep infrared the only VI with deep infrared to my knowledge was the 2000 black infrared VI. I'm pretty sure the 2014 retro of the VIs are the closest shade to the OG infrared

i dunno man some pics look a bit greenish in the blue which ogs were more of mix of columbia and orlando blue

and they also change the back of the tongue inner color to powder blue instead of black which make them a bit more colorful

i dont think any jordan retro can be right on the money as the og because colors change

but i am most definitely happy they kept the jumpman black

Def excited for these

Need to find a legit pair if chicagos for a fair price too
I copped a pair of Chicagos from ebay 165 shipped NDS. You can find some good ones now I was watching like 3. Man I can't wait for these

Wore my chicago's 3 times. They fit tts but they're tight as [emoji]128293[/emoji]support wise. They'll stay in the box for that reason. My cdp are a lil looser than the chi's. Tight shoe but I've been ready for these for months. The wait is almost over guyz.

After further review I will pass on these. Sacramento 10s are nothing to sneeze @ though. 10s will never hold up in the long run. Unsettling creases. Sold Chi 10s asap. Venom green 10s maybe.

After further review I will pass on these. Sacramento 10s are nothing to sneeze @ though. 10s will never hold up in the long run. Unsettling creases. Sold Chi 10s asap. Venom green 10s maybe.
They're 10s nothing outta the ordinary. Who cares. 10s are fire IMO. Shoes are meant to be worn and crease...... HOLD ON you sold your chi 10s ASAP but feeling them venom 10s??? Hmm to each their own

Last edited:
They're 10s nothing outta the ordinary. Who cares. 10s are fire IMO. Shoes are meant to be worn and crease...... HOLD ON you sold your chi 10s ASAP but feeling them venom 10s??? Hmm to each their own

Love 10s. Maybe not so much now as before.
I've been ballin on budget. So my vision is blurred. Can't invest in these. As for the powder blue 9s. & the west coast 20s. Similar CW. Way more comfortable walking wise worry free of creasing. Which may be a personally pet peeve/ problem.

Back
Top Bottom