Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I've been seeing these are expected to be a GR so I don't expect it to be TLO

General releases have nothing to do with if the shoe is going to be tlo
It strictly has to do with the hype of the shoes so I guarantee you these will be tlo
powder blue 3s were general release and tlo so were the cool grey 10s

i'm hoping these will be easy and won't sell out in seconds online like the laney's. hopefully people spend all their money this weekend
laugh.gif

i'm hoping these will be easy and won't sell out in seconds online like the laney's. hopefully people spend all their money this weekend
laugh.gif
It'll be a half second slower, but they should sell out. I honestly think you could show up at the mall during release time and pick up a pair. I did that with the Chicago X's and those were more hyped than these imo. Chicago's sat on shelves for 3-4 hours at my local mall before they were all gone.

Last edited:
I've seen a couple pics where the blue doesn't look as light as I thought they were gonna be...I personally prefer a darker blue so I might have to pick up a pair

Saw DJ Delz review and he described it as a dark powder blue.

Well you never know if his pair is legit so...those early reviews are a bit tricky. 

wish these had white midsole, same goes for chicagos.

i kinda want to double up on these but $170 x2?
mean.gif
Same reason i'm not planning to. It's not a bad idea with a shoe with this much white though. I remember I doubled up on the Steel X's, and wore one pair into the ground. Ended up tripping and scratching the leather pretty badly, and my brother was laughing, until I told him I had another pair. 
nthat.gif

Man these do drop next weekend though. For some reason I thought they were going to release on the 28th, 2 weeks after the Infrareds. Ah well, least i'll be in Tampa for em.

I don think the OGs were deep infrared the only VI with deep infrared to my knowledge was the 2000 black infrared VI. I'm pretty sure the 2014 retro of the VIs are the closest shade to the OG infrared

Ive seen the ogs back then. The red was never tha pink.

Last edited:
I bought these on sale for $45 a lonnng time ago and beat them to death. Me and my dad both had a pair. My dad is in his 50s now lol and threw them away a year or so ago. I just hope these are made half as good as the OG, although I won't have my hopes up for them to be.

im 4/4 on the month. hope these can finish off a great month for sneakers.

im 4/4 on the month. hope these can finish off a great month for sneakers.

Man this month has been CRAZY when it comes to kicks, so far I've done:

Royal and Fire Red Air Missions
Tiffany's (and naw I ain't pay retail :rolleyes )
Lebron BHM's
Lebron Gator Kings

and I plan on closing the month out with these. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom