Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

just copped these from my mall. the shape of these are not that good. its not bad but there are some bumps and bulges. im not talking about the texture of the tumbled leather but the actual shape. other than the shape of the shoe, there are no paint splatters or glue marks. these are perfect except for the bulges. you can see a bulge near the back top of the shoe. i rate these a 9.5 in all. you guys will be happy with your pair View media item 819215

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

missed out cuz I refused to pay retail--by the time I found my WC coupon they were sold out. Had 'em in my cart and everything. I'll try some FNL around my way but I'm sure by 11am they'll be sold out. Probably already sold out.

Ironic part? I'll probably end up paying retail for these anyway

Everybody stay calm. U got to keep a cool booty. I think these will be up all day at finishline. Those white infrared 6s were much better than these and they were up for a while too.

Went to the mall and picked them up for FCFS

Weather was nice this morning and only waited 30 mins

Got through on FNL after about 10 min. Back to sleep on the West Coast. Congrats to all who copped, although it wasn't all that bad this round.

just copped these from my mall. the shape of these are not that good. its not bad but there are some bumps and bulges. im not talking about the texture of the tumbled leather but the actual shape. other than the shape of the shoe, there are no paint splatters or glue marks. these are perfect except for the bulges. you can see a bulge near the back top of the shoe. i rate these a 9.5 in all. you guys will be happy with your pair View media item 819215
Thanks for the review. Repped.

If ur still havin trouble with eastbay/FTL/FA/Champs pm me. its pretty much instant add. 30 minute wait. Need site wanted, sz, email login and password. PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
i except those to hit the clearance rack, worst cw so far this year
roll.gif

Decided to pass, just wasn't feeling em enough to cop with the rest of the releases lined up for this year. Did pick up a pair for a friend though. Was even easier to cop these than it was the infrareds.

Back
Top Bottom