Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Shoe palace crashed 
roll.gif
unexpected for a powder blue release cause Im usually money in that place but D1CK's to the rescue 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
How many pairs were made? Easily adding to cart at 930am on my first try ....LOL
I like the shoe a lot but I can't keep just justifying buying a new pair of kicks every damn week.
Grown man life is something I have to deal with LMAO...congrats to those that were able to cop.

Heads up for a lot of people posting pics of their orders... Keep that confirmation number or order number out of the pic. Don't get cancelled on.

Should I have a pending charge from Shoe Palace already on my CC? I usually don't stop my hunt until I see the pending CC transaction. Been burned too many times.

Just placed a order on FNL, but not sure it went through. Got confirmation from Paypal, but a error message the next screen with FNL.

Last edited:
Had to pay shipping and tax on fnl. Don't feel like waiting all damn day on Eastbay to save $18

Last edited:
How many pairs were made? Easily adding to cart at 930am on my first try ....LOL
I like the shoe a lot but I can't keep just justifying buying a new pair of kicks every damn week.
Grown man life is something I have to deal with LMAO...congrats to those that were able to cop.
I feel ya bro, went to bed at like 3am... I had to get up early for this release and now I cant go back to sleep lol. My wallet isnt looking to good trying to keep up with new kicks weekly, after this Im going to take a break for a couple of months. 

Finishline mobile people!

Browser on my laptop was buns but my phone let me through no problem.
I had to wait in line after I checked out and I have a really fast service with Verizon 
mean.gif
.... I had to go with D1Cks and doubled up, no lines, no hassle, easy checkout

Finishline is trash.

Ended up coppin a second off a Euro, every damn site you go to has a FSR and when you add to cart its sold out. Nike sucks for making these 1 per person.

FNL are becoming more and more iffy and ridiculous to go trough on a release day, multiple errors when trying to use paypal, and I am not using no CC this time around since they charged me 5 times for the Taxi's and at the end none went trough. 

got a pair for me and my boy on FNL, Its a love/hate thing with them but I've scored most of my kicks from them..

I dont understand how I can purchase any regular shoe from Finishline but when I want to cop a pair of Jordans its a hassle. Its becoming ridiculous, and annoying. I called my bank they were like "Why are they charging you and instantly refunding you" ....but when I wanna cop a pair of hyperdunks from they bum site its smooth sailing. 

Back
Top Bottom