Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

nerd.gif

Yeah these do kinda look Gamma Blue :\

jordan brand lazy as usual just like the infrared vi
I know.

These will be on every major website until 6PM that evening. Might even be available Sunday morning.

That would be awesome.

Hell yeah.

i dont know if i should even wake up at 8am saturday :lol:

Me neither :lol:

No way dude they wont be sitting online for that long. They will sell out

How long you give them?

Although they lost that game to Arkansas, my Tar Heels from that '95 team are THE reason I'm copping these.

I still remember when they first broke them out during the ACC tournament.

It's been almost 20 years that I've wanted these shoes.
Repped for being in the same boat as me. ESPECIALLY ON A DAY LIKE TODAY. Go Heels.

Saw these in person last night, definitely not "Gamma Blue" .. I think the people complaining about the color on these never had or seen the OGs in person.

Many of the places opened their raffles yesterday here in So Cal and there were a whole lot of people that put in tickets. I don't think these are going to be slept on.

Saw these in person last night, definitely not "Gamma Blue" .. I think the people complaining about the color on these never had or seen the OGs in person.

my sister had the ogs and this is not the same blue

Unless she wore a men's size, you can't compare the color on GS sizes to mens sizes.

Example, the red on the GS black/red 1s is spot on with the OGs compared to the mens sizes.

How long you give them?

if i had to take a wild guess probably by 11 am pacific time for the good sizes to completely be gone

now maybe the giant sizes and smaller size will last till 6pm

but sizes 9-13 should be done

remember nowadays resellers will buy up anything

i wouldnt doubt that 70 percent of all jordan stock is bought up by resellers

Unless she wore a men's size, you can't compare the color on GS sizes to mens sizes.

Example, the red on the GS black/red 1s is spot on with the OGs compared to the mens sizes.

she wore a 9.5 mens

i still have um in a box somewhere in the garage atleast one shoe that is lol

i know this because i wanted to sell them a few years back and couldnt find the other shoe

in very good shape for being an 18 year old shoe

Last edited:

she wore a 9.5

i still have um in a box somewhere in the garage atleast one shoe that is lol

Lol true, we just gonna have to agree to disagree on this one because I really don't see a difference IMO.

Your sister played ball or she was just tall for a female ?

Cerritos: 91C98D1F37
Beverly Center: 06493FDCA0
Fox Hills: 65C71A3B11
Baldwin Hills: 7CBEF3A133

Please add the other codes. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom