Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Used Paypal on Finshline. Recieved a email with a order number but the funds are still in my bank.
I used Paypal my first attempt and got a error message, funds pending, never got confirmation from FNL. The second attempt I paid with my card and got confirmation from FNL right away. Have shipping for my second attempt, nothing for the first attempt, funds still pending at the moment though.

Last edited:
Just picked them up ! Very nice
nthat.gif

Struck out on all my raffles here in town and decided to skip the online, and try to cop an unclaimed pair at a local retailer. So far nothing, I have one foot locker saying they have my size. But it is reserved. Still waiting.

I used Paypal my first attempt and got a error message, funds pending, never got confirmation from FNL. The second attempt I paid with my card and got confirmation from FNL right away. Have shipping for my second attempt, nothing for the first attempt, funds still pending at the moment though.
Most likely mine is going to get cancelled.

Its crazy how FNL can not process an order on a JB saturday, but when i order from an EU site, the order usually gets process or if they sellout i get an email saying they are soldout and i will be issued a refund.. I really dont understand why FNL have to play games with ppl money, thats not good business 

Finally came home after running errands and picking up my size 11 while wearing my gamma 11.

This is my first ever 10s and wow... These things are comfortable! Very very very impressed with how this looks on feet.

Going to a bday party ina bit... Might have to switch out the gammas and rock these instead.

I''ll never use PayPal again when it comes to FNL. Still got a pending charge on my acct from last weekend smh

Back
Top Bottom