Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Like the other dude said, these were made between 94'-95' there basically is another lookalike of the shoe which is dubbed the "Knicks" name, the major difference being to me the orange jumpman instead of the white on the sole. But UNC did play in these because they were made for them along with the other 10's made while Jordan was playing baseball. Another interesting fact is that the Chicago 10's were originally made for Miami Heat and hadn't Pippen and eventually Michael worn them when he came back they probably would be called the Miami/Heat 10's today.
this is the powder blue thread, why tf are bringing any other shoe up besides the OG that dropped Nov. 94.! And the First retro that dropped Yesterday.! Yea, you from Chicago and you must be 5.! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I decided to join to ask one simple question....what the heck is a OG Retro? I see this written all the time.

I decided to join to ask one simple question....what the heck is a OG Retro? I see this written all the time.

Probably a retro of a OG colorway

Which is better than how dudes will say they have a OG III and that joint is from 2001

got to my local mall at 530am and there were about 12 people in line. i waited for about 15min then decided to roll a morning L. The manager from finishline comes out at 7 to hand out tickets. I got my size 12, and copped my son a pair as well. Pretty easy release, def happy with these!
View media item 821250

Like the other dude said, these were made between 94'-95' there basically is another lookalike of the shoe which is dubbed the "Knicks" name, the major difference being to me the orange jumpman instead of the white on the sole. But UNC did play in these because they were made for them along with the other 10's made while Jordan was playing baseball. Another interesting fact is that the Chicago 10's were originally made for Miami Heat and hadn't Pippen and eventually Michael worn them when he came back they probably would be called the Miami/Heat 10's today.
Probably a retro of a OG colorway

Which is better than how dudes will say they have a OG III and that joint is from 2001

The Retro of a OG colorways makes sense. But usually it's used describing a early retro as being OG.

Chicago 10s were a Chicago exclusive, they only released in that city. had nothing to do with the Heat.

Last edited:
Today, I've come to accept the fact that people can be color blind and stupid..

Just to clear things up.!

This thread is for the First Retro Release of the OG Powder Blue X's, Originally Released November 1994, 19 Years Ago.!

The Color is On Point.! The OG's are just dull because they're almost 20.!

Copped em today. :D They tried to force me to buy the matching socks. :rolleyes
LL

bonus pics
LL

LL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom