Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

shiekh raffle ends tonight or tomorrow, preciate it...dont get off work until midnight tonight...

Yes, the Concord release was the first, and only time I ever waited in line for a pair of shoes... And what I was a witness to, NEVER again. I lucked up up on EastBay for the Playoff's after refreshing the page for 3 hours straight. I almost gave up, but I was determined to get through, like Jordan was with the Pistons back in '91.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
To this day, that was the longest, hardest, toughest online cop I was able to purchase.
 ​
I also was able to score a second pair through FL, when they had a Memorial Day restock in 2013.
 ​
Scored the Gamma's through FL after waiting for like an hour, and won the FL raffle last year for the Columbia's. It was weird as h*** walk into the mall, to see it dead for a XI release...
 ​

Last edited:
Thanks for the assist, but that list isn't the complete version. I'll post it as soon as I can get out of mobile mode.
I copied and pasted it so he could have the Northern Cal codes :wink:

Keep up the good work fam.

Last edited:
I wonder if these are actually going to fly off the shelves or not.

Aquas and Maroons are sitting everywhere, or atleast that is what everyone is saying.

I wonder if these are actually going to fly off the shelves or not.

Aquas and Maroons are sitting everywhere, or atleast that is what everyone is saying.
I hope they sit but we all know that an 11 most likely wont. I am really wanting to get these

​
True, I feel what you're sayin'. I'm just sayin' you remember how bad the Concord release was? It was that bad all across the country. People fighting, breaking into malls, people gettin' trampled, shot at you name it. I know I remember, I was in it! 
laugh.gif
It was like that in three of the different areas I went to.
 ​
All I'm sayin' @PmpDaddyRobFord, Is that y'all might wanna strap up this Saturday if you're goin' to be out in the madness. Some stuff could go down, and I don't want any of y'all to lose your life over some shoes.
 ​
Especially, a Non OG colorway.
 ​

roll.gif
 ​
That's all I sayin' G.
I haven't seen riots at my mall since the concord release mainly because of the raffle system. Do places still do first come first serve?

how many raffles you think needed to be entered to get a pair? 
It depends where you live. Where I live not many people are into retros, or shoes in general so there is a pretty good chance of me winning only entering 3 raffles. If you live in a city where a lot of people are into this sorta thing than the more the better.

Yes, the Concord release was the first, and only time I ever waited in line for a pair of shoes... And what I was a witness to, NEVER again. I lucked up up on EastBay for the Playoff's after refreshing the page for 3 hours straight. I almost gave up, but I was determined to get through, like Jordan was with the Pistons back in '91.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
To this day, that was the longest, hardest, toughest online cop I was able to purchase.
 ​
I also was able to score a second pair through FL, when they had a Memorial Day restock in 2013.
 ​
Scored the Gamma's through FL after waiting for like an hour, and won the FL raffle last year for the Columbia's. It was weird as h*** walk into the mall, to see it dead for a XI release...
 ​
I used to line up for pairs back in middle school/high school before the hype was real and the longest the line would get would be 30ish people for stuff like the collezione pack. The hardest pairs for me were definitely the concords and space jams. The space jams I waited til midnight around christmas in the snow freezing my *** off and it went past 1am til I actually got my pair, but I only started lining up around 3 hours before the release time. The concords were insane because there were at least 100 people in front of me already and I lined up after school at 3pm for the midnight release. About 2 hours before the concords released I had my friend hold my spot and another friend's to get food for us since a bunch of people were doing it, and when I got back the line had disbanded and there was a riot at the mall's main entrance. Luckily for me my sister worked at the mall and got stuck closing her store during that time and sneaked us in through the back door and I copped my pair. I swear I thought I was going to get shot coming out the mall with footlocker bags, but we immediately ran to my friends car and dipped.

These are NOT gonna sit. Lmao. People keep comparing these to maroons or aquas... Lol this is another kind of monster where I'm from.

Think about all the kids, teenagers, & young adults who don't have jobs, and had to make a choice on what pair they wanted for Christmas.

A lot of adults that do have jobs are spending a lot of money due to the holidays already, and have chosen to only get 1 pair this month. (Me included) this is the pair I chose.

I expect these shoes to sell out everywhere as soon as all the unclaimed pairs get sold. If by chance they are still sitting on shelves it's because of over production. Highly unlikely around here.

Last edited:
These are NOT gonna sit. Lmao. People keep comparing these to maroons or aquas... Lol this is another kind of monster where I'm from.

Think about all the kids, teenagers, & young adults who don't have jobs, and had to make a choice on what pair they wanted for Christmas.

A lot of adults that do have jobs are spending a lot of money due to the holidays already, and have chosen to only get 1 pair this month. (Me included) this is the pair I chose.

I expect these shoes to sell out everywhere as soon as all the unclaimed pairs get sold.
If by chance they are still sitting on shelves it's because of over production. Highly unlikely around here.
And this chance is more like a SURE SHOT BET!

Over production then the usual numbers

how many raffles you think needed to be entered to get a pair? 

No real right answer for this. I've won raffles before with only one entry (SBB 1s), and also with a dozen entries (Black Infrared 6s, LB11s, Chicago 1s).

Best bet would be to put in as much legwork as you can, and you'll be rewarded for your efforts.

It is true however that it does depend on where you live as well.

Back
Top Bottom