Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

:pimp:

Today is the day FNL should be calling so I'll know 1/2 outcomes today. Tomorrow or Friday is shoe city so I'll just be chilling until then.

What sucks about my schedule is that I work graveyard. So I'm usually sleeping during the day. I have my phone extra loud next to my ear during call back days. :rofl:

yea I wish they did emails or something. I mean, last year I was working in a secured location so cell phones were available for use. tried call forwarding but it was a pain since I had to turn it off and on then be near my phone whenever possible. I love that company that soes emails to be honest. I think its sheiks

yea I wish they did emails or something. I mean, last year I was working in a secured location so cell phones were available for use. tried call forwarding but it was a pain since I had to turn it off and on then be near my phone whenever possible. I love that company that soes emails to be honest. I think its sheiks

Yea man... I like how shiekh and nike does the online raffle and just send you an email if you won...

Damn I think im on board for these.

Blood space jams 
smokin.gif

Missed all the raffles though so I guess ndc

imo getting more than 4-5 raffle tickets is a waste of time for this release since we know stores are going to flooded with pairs

imo getting more than 4-5 raffle tickets is a waste of time for this release since we know stores are going to flooded with pairs

Better safe than sorry. Winners can always request that the store call them next person in line.

nope, only OG colorways for me.

Sadly Nike has no interests in pumping those out anymore for 11's

Naw I think they are trying to prolong things.
There were only 3 OG colors (concord, black red, Columbia) or 4 if you count the space jams.
It seems as tho they are alternating years now. OG/RETRO+/OG
Black/Red, gamma, legend blue, 72-10, maybe space jams next year

I'm just gonna be at my local bikes to meet up with some friends who are picking these up. Have no interest in getting non OG color ways.

There were only 3 OG colors (concord, black red, Columbia) or 4 if you count the space jams.

Cool Grey not amongst OG CW?

I have a feeling it's going to be Cool Grey instead of Space Jams due to the fact that 72-10 is all black... Also pattern of dark/light/dark color way release. Also Space Jam and 72-10 pretty close in colorway compare to Bred and gamma...

Last edited:

Cool Grey not amongst OG CW?

I have a feeling it's going to be Cool Grey instead of Space Jams due to the fact that 72-10 is all black... Also pattern of dark/light/dark color way release.
Cool greys debut was in 2000 not in 96. Was a retro+ colorway.
I have no clue on next year but I'm not sure it matters for the upper color.

Rookie

Why even post a screen shot tho.

As I have said before, I have been purchasing and collecting Jordans for 13 years. That being said, I am not concerned about this release at all—I am 100% certain I will be able to purchase a pair with ease.

Thought they were considered OG since he played on them while with the Wizards...

Jams will be the first time I double up on any shoe ever

Thought they were considered OG since he played on them while with the Wizards...

the OG release was in 96 so they aren't considered OGs but OG does take a different definition when it comes to certain things... like if the cool greys retrod again then the 2000s would be the OG of that color.

Back
Top Bottom