Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

spent most monday doing raffles.... lets c was happens.. chi. has loads of people trying to cop..

Hey y'all, I could be reaching but....

Now that I think about it, the reason Nike/JB moved this release to the 12th, and made it FCFS... Was so the XI's could regain it's Concord (2011) thirst/hype. I think with the Aqua's, and the Maroon's still sitting in some places, Nike/JB is scared that they're ultimate money maker will sit also.

That's why they're changing the release dates/raffles/rules up, so you will have to get out here, and put some real work into obtaining them. They're doing any, and everything that they can, to maximize they're profits. If that makes since to y'all...

Long story short, Nike/JB wants straight pandemonium, anarchy and Mortal Kombat fatalities this Saturday y'all.

:lol:  ​

I doubt very seriously moving up the release date is for straight pandemonium. We can speculate all day about why and how but will never the real reason. We certainly know it's not for the release of the Yeezy especially when they're not even a blip on the radar. Just remember Nike/Jordan Brand is a conglomerate that rules the shoe industry and they're main concern is maximizing profits for shareholders.

htown stay actin up on them xis....much more limited release and shiekh codes all over the net...general release christmas xi and nobody touchin them keys on that keyboard...whoever sends the woodlands shiekh code to me first will get the rest of houston... 
nerd.gif

htown stay actin up on them xis....much more limited release and shiekh codes all over the net...general release christmas xi and nobody touchin them keys on that keyboard...whoever sends the woodlands shiekh code to me first will get the rest of houston... :nerd:

I didn't see the woodlands, we have the others btw.

htown stay actin up on them xis....much more limited release and shiekh codes all over the net...general release christmas xi and nobody touchin them keys on that keyboard...whoever sends the woodlands shiekh code to me first will get the rest of houston... :nerd:

Yep, every 11 drop they get crazier

I used to work my butt off doing raffles for 11s but this time just didn't have the desire to go to the malls. I'll just try online and FCFS stores and Nike store online raffle if not then FB groups. :lol:

Last edited:
Every year we get ourselves scared thinking we can't cop a pair..we always eventually get them. Look at last year with the Columbia's I have mines thrown around the house somewhere lol [emoji]128513[/emoji]

11 stores... 114 tickets?
That's like 10 people per store or 5 per if each was able to grab 2 (adult and kid sizes). Wow :lol:

Shoe karma is real!

Just confirmed 2 pairs on lock, but I'm only picking up one. Told the staff to give the second pair to someone else.

Good luck to the NT fam! Hope everyone get their pair!

Shoe karma is real!

Just confirmed 2 pairs on lock, but I'm only picking up one. Told the staff to give the second pair to someone else.

Good luck to the NT fam! Hope everyone get their pair!

:pimp:

Today is the day FNL should be calling so I'll know 1/2 outcomes today. Tomorrow or Friday is shoe city so I'll just be chilling until then.

:pimp:

Today is the day FNL should be calling so I'll know 1/2 outcomes today. Tomorrow or Friday is shoe city so I'll just be chilling until then.

What sucks about my schedule is that I work graveyard. So I'm usually sleeping during the day. I have my phone extra loud next to my ear during call back days. :rofl:

I feel like charlie from willy wonka.....i only entered 2 raffles...i figured if i dont win this ill just spend the 220 on my sons bmx bike he wants instead of making him wait til his bday....

Back
Top Bottom