Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

i remember copping the Cool Greys on footlocker at 12am. Anyone remember those days? No cart errors eitgher lol

Yea, i remember the midnight releases, wasnt that long ago, look at where we are now, drafts and raffles lol

If the Jams are truly "remastered"  I will def be in for a pair by any means necessary, those are the only grail left for me.  The only reason I didn't pickup a pair on the resell market is the quality, I am not paying over retail for crap shoes.  

i remember copping the Cool Greys on footlocker at 12am. Anyone remember those days? No cart errors eitgher lol

Man, maybe you weren't getting errors :lol:
Back then, it was a matter of finding, or getting, the link as quick as possible.
I remember being in a chat room with me and 2 of the homies that night.
I got my 3 with the quickness. My 2nd homie got his 3 an hr or so later. The final homie, baby jumpman, never got thru since he kept getting errors and website crashes with ndc.
I ended up sending him a pair for his troubles.

If the Jams are truly "remastered"  I will def be in for a pair by any means necessary, those are the only grail left for me.  The only reason I didn't pickup a pair on the resell market is the quality, I am not paying over retail for crap shoes.  

You don't even need remastered for the jams. Just a current XI quality release for those :lol:

Lol true, its just ridiculous how they did them and I was actually contemplating going all out for them on release day.  After seeing how my friends shoes are holding up, I am glad I didnt camp out for em.

09 Jams- super hard to get

10 CGs- Pretty Hard to get

11 Concords- Super hard to get

12 Bred- pretty Hard to get

13 Gammas- fairly easy to get

14 Legends- Easy to get

09 Jams- super hard to get
10 CGs- Pretty Hard to get
11 Concords- Super hard to get
12 Bred- pretty Hard to get
13 Gammas- fairly easy to get
14 Legends- Easy to get

09 jams were hit or miss depending on where you were. Like you could just line up and grab them back in the day.
I still remember being salty when I struck out online the night they dropped. Woke up the next day and was able to clean up locally. Spots in Baltimore didn't sell out for a few hrs.
Then there was a store that got transferred pairs a week or so later and a lot of dudes at a few days after the release by ordering from Eastbay. Eastbay took a minute to sell out via phone orders.

Breds were hard to get? I got a pair with so much ease and then they restocked like 68368 times, so I'm sure most people got their pair in the end.

Last edited:
Breds were hard to get? I got a pair with so much ease and then they restocked like 68368 times, so I'm sure most people got their pair in the end.

They def weren't especially if you paid attention in this thread. Dudes were hooking up the links like no other.

I camped out and struck out on release date. I eventually got them a couple months later on a FNL restock. Really depends on if you're plugged which I never am.

09 jams were hit or miss depending on where you were. Like you could just line up and grab them back in the day.
I still remember being salty when I struck out online the night they dropped. Woke up the next day and was able to clean up locally. Spots in Baltimore didn't sell out for a few hrs.
Then there was a store that got transferred pairs a week or so later and a lot of dudes at a few days after the release by ordering from Eastbay. Eastbay took a minute to sell out via phone orders.
One thing is for sure: The quality of the 2009 Space Jams are beyond poor—my patent leather cut was extremely uneven. When comparing them to the 2000's, they almost look fake. 

I copped off finishline the day before it release lol, maybe computer glitches and I copped from well gosh, all with ease

One thing is for sure: The quality of the 2009 Space Jams are beyond poor—my patent leather cut was extremely uneven. When comparing them to the 2000's, they almost look fake. 

And dudes on here are still saying they'll trade these for Black/reds or space jams, smh.

Unless people are talking about 00 retros or DMP, these 72-10s are better than all other XIs strictly off the quality.

Last edited:

Man, maybe you weren't getting errors
laugh.gif

Back then, it was a matter of finding, or getting, the link as quick as possible.
I remember being in a chat room with me and 2 of the homies that night.
I got my 3 with the quickness. My 2nd homie got his 3 an hr or so later. The final homie, baby jumpman, never got thru since he kept getting errors and website crashes with ndc.
I ended up sending him a pair for his troubles.
Only if verizon had fios back then
wink.gif
... i remember using the non flash ndc site i never lost back then... I even got lucky on a second pair of Cool Greys on hanon shop.. no cart jacking at all

Back
Top Bottom