Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Expect some other ideas for the 11s every xmas holidays they've been milking it lately

JB hasn't been milking the other models tho? We have to wait YEARS to get 5 colors. You get that in 1-2 for any given model.

No you right he's been milking other models but I'm saying the 11s are becoming more rampant i don't even remember the lows dropping like this the past couple yrs

How sway?
They drop like 1-2 times a year. Mainly once a year.
Dudes can start and graduate from college before getting the 3 OG colors of the 11s to retro :lol:

See you talking about the OG colors but I'm talking about these new ones popping up like this past yr and last its been a lot of 11s dropping....now the columbias, breds, SJ you gotta point!

You talking about lows? I never count lows to be honest.
We got 3 retro+ colors in 3 years. Gamma, Pantone, and these.
I'm fine with that.

Expect some other ideas for the 11s every xmas holidays they've been milking it lately

JB hasn't been milking the other models tho? We have to wait YEARS to get 5 colors. You get that in 1-2 for any given model.

No you right he's been milking other models but I'm saying the 11s are becoming more rampant i don't even remember the lows dropping like this the past couple yrs

How sway?
They drop like 1-2 times a year. Mainly once a year.
Dudes can start and graduate from college before getting the 3 OG colors of the 11s to retro :lol:

See you talking about the OG colors but I'm talking about these new ones popping up like this past yr and last its been a lot of 11s dropping....now the columbias, breds, SJ you gotta point!

You talking about lows? I never count lows to be honest.
We got 3 retro+ colors in 3 years. Gamma, Pantone, and these.
I'm fine with that.

Agreed.

Stay away from grailed if you can.

mean.gif

No accountability on that site.

Stuck dealing with paypal for everything and you know their investigations are at snail speed.

have any of you actually wore them yet? they feel better than any of the other 11s... the material feels nice too. if you were willing to pay 200 for the LB, 220 for these are worth it... these are 100x better imo

Love FTL for the military discount. Got a set for me and my lil man.

The iridescent is kinda blah but I'm gonna ride these til the wheels fall off anyway.
Probably hoop in them too.
Good looking out JB for the huge #s.

Everyone open up an IRA and buy some NKE stock lol.

Last edited:

I hear you man. I'm 33 years old and I remember MJ playing in nearly every signature shoe. I get a little
Who cares if they're sitting.  Go make adidas talk and make Adidas what Niketalk has made Nike.

Yes, I'm making that statement because I feel Nike Talk polarized what used to be an underground of people who liked shoes.

Why you guys complain about a shoe sitting is stupid to me.

I rather pay LESS anyway for a shoe that sits.

You have a great point man. I buy shoes because I like them, not because I think they're going to fly off the shelves. I'm 33 years old and I've been "collecting" Jordans since my college days because before that, I only had enough money to buy one pair per year, so I wore them during basketball season. Personally, I love what Jordan Brand is doing bringing back some of the OG colorways and getting creative with signature shoes, like today's release. I remember watching nearly every home game during the 72-10 season on WGN, so this release is somewhat special to me. I was excited to be able to hop on nike.com this morning at 9:30 and score a pair of size 13s without too much effort. I could care less if there are pairs sitting on shelves across the country.

Due to high supply I cant see these going for much above retail
everyone is saying high supply, but I am just not seeing it I went 1/14 with raffles and online is a struggle but possible. I feel like they are more than normal, but not crazy available.

I hear you man. I'm 33 years old and I remember MJ playing in nearly every signature shoe. I get a little
You have a great point man. I buy shoes because I like them, not because I think they're going to fly off the shelves. I'm 33 years old and I've been "collecting" Jordans since my college days because before that, I only had enough money to buy one pair per year, so I wore them during basketball season. Personally, I love what Jordan Brand is doing bringing back some of the OG colorways and getting creative with signature shoes, like today's release. I remember watching nearly every home game during the 72-10 season on WGN, so this release is somewhat special to me. I was excited to be able to hop on nike.com this morning at 9:30 and score a pair of size 13s without too much effort. I could care less if there are pairs sitting on shelves across the country.
35 here. 

I forget we're old 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom