Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Re-sellers ain't gonna sell sh**

I sold a pair for $300

i was thinking of posting my extra pair for around that price too. but that seems too low to be worth my time

I am happy that Nike is finally producing enough of these shoes for everybody who wants a pair.  

Right? Take notes, Kanye. This is how you allocate pairs correctly.

kanye gotta limit his so he can win that sillie shoe-man of the year award. i assume that is how you win something in that category by creating shoes that quadruple in the resale market

eastbay still fsr.
have you tried checking out? or checked all of the footlocker umbrella stores?

BAY folks, if you guys wanna cop in person I jus picked up a pair from shoe palace at Newpark and they still had a bunch of sizes in men and kids. Footlocker had 12 and up too

Last edited:
Do you guys think it's depressing how hard it is to get 350s yet these are everywhere? Kinda sucks the hype for 11s in the toilet nowadays

The reason yeezys sell so well is because of the limited quantity let Adidas make 500,000 plus pairs of a yeezy and see if they sell out in a day.

Wish Yeezys were stocked like this... I guess 11s are a decent consolation prize. I guess Kanye is the new Jordan.
I know this is just your opinion, but I feel that Jordan 11s are collection pieces.

The Yeezy hype is just for the resell value.

Personal anecdote, I've sold all the Yeezy's I've won in raffles or bought online to fund my purchases of other shoes.

i was thinking of posting my extra pair for around that price too. but that seems too low to be worth my time

How much time does it take to put up an ad on Craigslist? $60 bucks might not be a lot to some people but I'll take it. I drove a few blocks from my home. The whole process was shorter than some people tryin to cop online this morning.

Last edited:
Do you guys think it's depressing how hard it is to get 350s yet these are everywhere? Kinda sucks the hype for 11s in the toilet nowadays
You need to really re think your logic man. How many yeezys are made? A few thousand?

How many 11s are made? Holiday 11s are around 500,000+. And they still sell out

Still think MJ

Last edited:
My homie gave me his ticket for a 10 which is my size but I'm going to sell them. Honestly I think these are the worst XI since the started the Holiday release not because of quality but by looks the materials don't go together imo ,if they would have release it like the Warren Sapp sample. I would be saying other wise.

In My Opinion

Concords
Black/Red
Space Jams
Cool Greys
Legend Blues
Gamma's
72-10

Maybe i'm just over sneakers.

so chances of space jam next year fellas?

JB will label it remastered of course. jumpman jam on the tongue and increase the price another $20 so $240 retail for men, and $180 GS sizes.

since everyone doing it..

black/red
concord
space jam
cool grey
72-10
gamma blue
legend blue/columbia

thats just my personal order. i dont care for pantones. and as played as black/red are. its what really started it all for me and prefer it over concords or jams. gamma blue was just looking like a blacked out 11, and even the og columbias i never liked but just had to get legend blues for that OG nostalgia feels. im typically racist and dont like white base shoe though so thats why its last on my list. i would put georgetown, tuxedo, infrared, green snake, and the OG IE lows above gamma blue and legend blue/columbias.

Last edited:

How much time does it take to put up an ad on Craigslist? $60 bucks might not be a lot to some people but I'll take it. I drove a few blocks from my home. The whole process was shorter than some people tryin to cop online this morning.

$60 or keeping it. I rather keep it. Since this is a pair that was released on my bday, might as well ice one.
Even tho this ain't an OG cw, the hassle of posting, responding, haggling, coordinating meetup, meetup, deal, then head home is not worth $60, do nothing, know that i don't need to walk weird, birthday release, and do nothing. Looks like a slight win on the 2nd option. It's close tho, I woulda blown that $60 on candy and baseball cards.... but if I were to pocket 100... that's another story.

I still to this day don't understand the kanye pop culture obession. Dude is whack. It's like you can't escape his name or shoes. Oh well I will never cave in on it
wink.gif
wish NT could ban his name or yeezy in the jb section
Can we make this a headline somewhere. Everyone needs to understand this

$60 or keeping it. I rather keep it. Since this is a pair that was released on my bday, might as well ice one.
Even tho this ain't an OG cw, the hassle of posting, responding, haggling, coordinating meetup, meetup, deal, then head home is not worth $60, do nothing, know that i don't need to walk weird, birthday release, and do nothing. Looks like a slight win on the 2nd option. It's close tho, I woulda blown that $60 on candy and baseball cards.... but if I were to pocket 100... that's another story.

To each there own. We all value things differently.

Not to derail the thread, but Hornet 11's [emoji]128064[/emoji]
"Hornets" Jordan Retros on display in MJ's suite at Charlotte Hornets Arena [emoji]128064[/emoji] (via chinojp3)

View media item 1825461

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom