Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

How? Also the sole is milky instead of red but that's about it.

The outsole being a completely different color is a huge difference. A description that actually makes sense would have been Space Jams with tumbled leather and a red Jumpman. That's the closest 11 to these, not the black/reds.

That's not how stocks work. You buy low and sell high. 130 is to much to come in buying. When it drops to 80, you buy and hope it shoots back up to 80. 130 is where nike normally hovers around, do it's not like to go much higher than that. If it's even that now.
Ahhhh thanks for the insight learn something everyday.... +1

It's awesome to see so many people still scoring an XI so many days since it's release, via phone orders. I didn't see this coming, but I'm pleasantly surprised.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
The outsole being a completely different color is a huge difference. A description that actually makes sense would have been Space Jams with tumbled leather and a red Jumpman. That's the closest 11 to these, not the black/reds.
it's just a black upper Legend Blue with red jumpman. 
roll.gif

jokes aside...both pair coming in tomorrow

Just traded black infrared 6 for my 2nd pair of these 

Pulling off another trade tomorrow ferrari 14 for my 3rd pair of these.

That's not how stocks work. You buy low and sell high. 130 is to much to come in buying. When it drops to 80, you buy and hope it shoots back up to 80. 130 is where nike normally hovers around, do it's not like to go much higher than that. If it's even that now.

"No stock is ever too high to buy and no stock is ever too low to sell."

Markets have beem extremely volatile due to economic pressures, government debt, and the reserve bank possibly raising rates.

You dont just simply say, hey Ill wait for nike to drop, then buy in. Those days are gone. You may wait a lifetime and you‘ll never get in.

The same thing with Goog n Aapl. All the, I will wait till it drops to so and so will make you grow old before you ever execute that trade.

The stocks are on the rise because it's holiday season. That's literally simple stock market economics, You can't be that stupid.

Lol its really not that simple. Nike stock is on the rise because they've crushed earnings estimates every quarter this year.

Damn it came like that?. That got me paranoid I should check my extra pairs and make sure I got the right size shoe even though the box says so.
Yeah. Called Nike customer service and they have zero stock so I can either squeeze into them or return them. Rep was very nice about it but suggested I got to a cobbler to stretch them!

Better question is who got the size 9 box with my size 10 shoes?

The stocks are on the rise because it's holiday season. That's literally simple stock market economics, You can't be that stupid.
0;o ....Stocks only rise because of the holiday season? It's not due to companies outperforming analyst and market expectations? You can't be that stupid.

0;o ....Stocks only rise because of the holiday season? It's not due to companies outperforming analyst and market expectations? You can't be that stupid.

its due to liquidity, earnings are just a driver, not the reason. lots of stocks tank after earnings crush estimates. there is no direct correlation either.

I got charged no tax and I got free shipping from eastbay. But in PA we don't get taxed when we buy shoes. I always thought it depended on your state? So whatever your billing address is they either tax you or not? Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom