Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Go go go!
Did it let you checkout... I tried but it gives me the error the guy posted above... But it could be because i bought them on sat and they are processing the order.. Let me order the 6's just fine but i called them and cancelled so i must have access to buy on the app

Did it let you checkout... I tried but it gives me the error the guy posted above... But it could be because i bought them on sat and they are processing the order.. Let me order the 6's just fine but i called them and cancelled so i must have access to buy on the app

Ahh ok ok. Sorry for the misinformation. I didn't know you can't fully checkout. I didn't submit because I have my pair on they way

its also limit 1 per customer, so this is for customers that didnt buy it on nike.com the first time. I got mine from finishline......now I'll get one on nike.

I already have a pair of the 72-10, PLUS I was one of the lucky few to get an early access code for the Multicolor flyknit racers....so I guess I can't be too upset about not getting a code for these

Last edited:
Got it in my cart, but won't let me purchase using my Nike+ account since I already bought on release day.

Last edited:
They need to make sure peoples orders that ordered on sat get done before they start more madness.. I still haven't even got shipping confirmation... 

nike giving us that run around ain't gave me no shipping confirmation and I ordered day one talking about warehouse quanity and ish when they restocking right now letting yall double and triple I'm salty lol

Back
Top Bottom