Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Kids today going to those parties dont know the meaning of an ugly sweater. Most i see arent that bad. Fashion life is lax these days. Used to get ragged for goofy looking ties, now its something common people look forward to.

Any word on eastbay? The wait is ridiculous so would like to know if I should keep waiting?

wow... cant believe they are sitting on those still. must have the price too high because those have a bit of value now. I think like 325-375.

I got a vnds pair of 01 black/red XIs over the summer for like $275 or $300 (cant remember anymore) and was supposed to sell my ds '12 pair... been so lazy... so so lazy so I just decided to keep them.
Aren't you a 9.5? I see your listings in classifieds sometimes.
Bought my pair through the SNKRS app and found a major flaw............:smh:

View media item 1831817
When your ex gf is crazy as **** and keys everything :smh: :smh:

wow... cant believe they are sitting on those still. must have the price too high because those have a bit of value now. I think like 325-375.

I got a vnds pair of 01 black/red XIs over the summer for like $275 or $300 (cant remember anymore) and was supposed to sell my ds '12 pair... been so lazy... so so lazy so I just decided to keep them.
Aren't you a 9.5? I see your listings in classifieds sometimes.

'12 = year

I don't know what's wrong with some of y'all. It must be that in hand hype because

1. Space Jam ( only opinion )
2. Concord
The rest is debatable but I don't see 72-10's being better than Space Jams. Blasphemous

In your opinion.

I called Eastbay last night at 11:45pm EST , waited in line for 15mins

Told the rep the sku# and she said they have 9.5 which is my size, placed the order thru the phone, everything go smooth and I just got the tracking number from eastbay

Thanks NTer !! Finally got my size and I will stock my US10.5

really love the leather of this XIs

Imo 72-10 have jumped quickly up that XI list it's a rareity that a new retro color does that but can't see them being better than the space jam. JB is hitting this year though... The master 12s is a WILD SHOE.

So after it being there all week, the charge from Nike for these shoes fell of my bank account.... I know it'll pop back in a day or two, but that's kinda weird...

come on... either that or they give you another pair??
Nike rep said only return since it is an exclusive product. At least I have another pair from Ruvilla and a friend of mine has an extra pair that is willing to sell for retail
happy.gif

issues on mine

Left pair - mis aligned stitch on the heel
right pair - crease in the midsole

My pair is misaligned on the stitching of the 23 on the left shoes as well. The left shoe also has some glue stains on the patent leather.

Looking at some other posts, a lot of guys have small flaws with the left shoe.

Is the left shoe made by a different person or something? Lol

Back
Top Bottom