JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Are thes GR? Cuz i asked an employee at my local footlocker and he said its a HOH release only

Went to the mall and the dudes at FNL told me they didn't know if they would be getting these in or not. Two weeks out and you don't know
grin.gif
. Eastbay rep said that these would be releasing in GS sizes so I guess these are a GR.
they were idiots.  trust me fnl will have them.

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Are thes GR? Cuz i asked an employee at my local footlocker and he said its a HOH release only

Went to the mall and the dudes at FNL told me they didn't know if they would be getting these in or not. Two weeks out and you don't know
grin.gif
. Eastbay rep said that these would be releasing in GS sizes so I guess these are a GR.
they were idiots.  trust me fnl will have them.

Trust, I know. I'm starting to wonder of it's company policy for the people at FNL to be clueless and shady.

These are 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 store by me only got sizes 8-12 very limited got my size to the side will get in a few days 
wink.gif

fruit boots,

these are REAL GAY,

horace grant, bounce pass!!!

I literally LOL/LMAO/ROTFLMAO when I read that......

But I don't care what you guys say, those are clean, And I kinda like that they don't have a jumpman
on them. Its different. I will be coppin fo sho.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

My shipment just arrived.  They look great!
FYI, these are much more limited than anticipated.
They do look fresh.
I was hoping they wouldn't be too limited, I really like these & don't feel like hunting them down.

They look fake in person, feel fake (wouldn't know opposed to a REAL FAKE as I've never had or tried one on LOL) but I wore my Columbias today , happened to get a call from my store to come pick up my 2 pairs...

SOOOO, here is a quick pic or two.. They aren't comfortable at all (have 2009 spacejams but never tried them on) so can imagine it's the same tight/uncomfy fit and feeling, therefore I was really disappointed :/

In the store under the halogen lighting, my FRESH pair of Columbias looked yellow in comparison.. Then when I got outside, they were bright white with no sun out , definitely tricky lighting when it comes to the Columbias lol, and these are my 1 of 4 pairs of Columbias and I wear these, so not even my freshest pair... 2nd pic is same shoe just outside..

The whole shoe was different side by side, cut and length of patent leather on the toe, fit, height, etc...

columbiavsanniversary.jpg

phototaw.jpg

I ask a Champs manager and he said about 700 pairs are being released for the silver XI and hes getting like 10 pairs only

Back
Top Bottom