JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'll ask again, since many of you will be scrambling after getting your pair that doesnt fit... Are these true to size or are these like the Space Jams?

Can't wait for these to drop!
pimp.gif

will these be releasing in kid sizes?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I'll ask again, since many of you will be scrambling after getting your pair that doesnt fit... Are these true to size or are these like the Space Jams?

Well I'm a true size 9.5, but went to cop a size 10.

btw I'm flat-footed so I needed more room. Hope that helps

Just imagine in 6 months what these will look like when the soles yellow....then imagine a few months later the patent leather yellows...then the mesh yellows....

Originally Posted by jayem

Well I'm a true size 9.5, but went to cop a size 10.

btw I'm flat-footed so I needed more room. Hope that helps
Finally. Thank you for that reply. You're a good man. It seems like everyone else is on their own program until they need help.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by chi9bulls

Originally Posted by iHust1e

solezprogression wrote:
Once again I find myself going against the NT grain... I actually love these. No jumpman doesn't bother me a bit.
I've been saying this since day one, it's the design of the shoe that makes the XIs, not the jumpman. You're all driven by that logo too much... It CONTROLS you
i don't care at all about the jumpman.  All white shoes are impossible to keep clean and i don't think anyone wants to spend 150 on a pair of shoes that are going to instantly get dirty.  Rather have some all white air max 90s or am 1s or forces for less then 100.

yea my sentiments exactly

imma pass on these when it comes to white on white aint no shoe better than the af1s and for 150 i could cop two pairs so goodluck to those that are copping

Finally. Thank you for that reply. You're a good man. It seems like everyone else is on their own program until they need help.
LOL.... I know what you mean....

Nice to read something else on these thread other than:
"copped 2x"
"no jumpman no cop"
"PASS"
blah blah...

Glad I could help.

Originally Posted by jayem

LOL.... I know what you mean....

Nice to read something else on these thread other than:
"copped 2x"
"no jumpman no cop"
"PASS"
blah blah...

Glad I could help.
Word, I hear that.
laugh.gif

i'm a huge XI fan but i'ma wait to see them in person before I make the final decision. Nobody is jumping on the Anniv. in my area so there's no rush in copping any of them.

Back
Top Bottom