JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

No hate over here, I'm all over em!!!!
pimp.gif

copped off the strength of me not being able to get the space jams in dec
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Not a fan of all white kicks easy pass plus the patent leather is going to yellow after awhile and so is the sole of course so whats the point
nerd.gif

XIs really make people crazy. Half of you guys have been bashing all white Jordans for years now, but all that changes when we're talking about the precious XI, right? XIs has never been one of my favorites, but I'm really starting to like them less and less. I'm actually proud not to own a pair, since it's become the hypebeast sneaker of choice.

And don't try to say that it's always been this way. Because I can remember many colorways that did not instantly sell out. The columbia (OG and retro) were not instant sell outs. These days JB got y'all real thirsty for anything that even slightly resembles them.

Does anybody know if these will be releasing in large sizes? All the other Silver Anniversaries that released so far only went up to a size 13. I need a 14 so I hope they make em that big.

I think I might cop em because i really want the Columbia XI's really bad an dI am having doubts that they will be reretroed again.

No matter how a shoe is released, many will complain and rant about this or that. Yet I love the irony when these same people buy the shoe. LOL

I already got my pair, but I'll buy another to put on ice. I think they are sick even w/out the jumpman.

i also picked up an early pair at the beginning of march. everyone was saying that the early pairs were b-grade samples and the public release will have the jumpman. i guess i got lucky cause the early pair i got has better quality than the space jams i got on rd. im still going to cop another pair on rd. i like the xx3 sockliner on these.

im digging these have been since day one. idk what all the hate is for all white shoes, hell everyone used to go gaga for those lame *$+ af1 so why hate some sick 11s thanks for the info. is there pics of the final product.

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

XIs really make people crazy. Half of you guys have been bashing all white Jordans for years now, but all that changes when we're talking about the precious XI, right? XIs has never been one of my favorites, but I'm really starting to like them less and less. I'm actually proud not to own a pair, since it's become the hypebeast sneaker of choice.

And don't try to say that it's always been this way. Because I can remember many colorways that did not instantly sell out. The columbia (OG and retro) were not instant sell outs. These days JB got y'all real thirsty for anything that even slightly resembles them.
Not necessarily. I'm not much of a fan of any all white shoe, nor am I too big on the XI's like most.  I think they have an exceptional look, but terrible comfort and performance. It's something about these that I like though, and it's for that reason that I'll be copping. 

JB is slowly taking every logo off the shoes.. first the "Nike Air" and now the Jumpman.

Most of you dudes saying you're not coppin', WILL copp. It's an XI. You're lying to yourself.

Myself, I'm getting 3 pairs. At less than retail too.

..ohh n btw, the same was said about no "jumpman jam" on the tongue of the SJ's AND the reverse Jumpman but people still went out like wild hyenas, jumping across fences and elbowing fat girls while running for the footlocker doors.

I'm surprised at NT, saying pass to the XI's. I thought any form of XI's would be acceptable. Makes me sorta glad actually, XI's are so popular and go off the shelves quick. If these sit, I'll definitely snag a pair.

Back
Top Bottom