JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

here are comparison pics of two ds pairs supposedly both bought from retail stores.

2znzn1v.jpg

5ognk0.jpg

n4e8v5.jpg

312xlbn.jpg

9u89yx.jpg

2rr8ett.jpg

szano8.jpg

9jk2v8.jpg

2eyw2tl.jpg

2zqu9ol.jpg

w6xc2s.jpg

2mq9v2t.jpg

jkdctl.jpg

2mhy77o.jpg

30ayg6g.jpg

x5xijs.jpg

ehen3t.jpg

wvvcm0.jpg

Wow man, what the hell is going on here??? Someone help this guy out. Where did you get these from? This is totally messed up.

BigE is right? not looking good. jumpman not lines up to the 3rd lace hole. 23 spacing looks good but slanted to the right and the cutting on the back dont line up right. ???????

I'd like to get to the bottom of this too.  My pair looks like the busted pair on the bottom of p. 94.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

here are comparison pics of two ds pairs supposedly both bought from retail stores.

2znzn1v.jpg

5ognk0.jpg

n4e8v5.jpg

312xlbn.jpg

9u89yx.jpg

2rr8ett.jpg

szano8.jpg

9jk2v8.jpg

2eyw2tl.jpg

2zqu9ol.jpg

w6xc2s.jpg

2mq9v2t.jpg

jkdctl.jpg

2mhy77o.jpg

30ayg6g.jpg

x5xijs.jpg

ehen3t.jpg

wvvcm0.jpg
thats awful but looks like it had to do with a lot of different variables....but honestly looks like a b-grade or a pre-release got mixed into the batch you got...or someone who sold the shoes whether it be the person you bought from or the employee at the store switched it up before you got them (THIS HAPPENS MORE THAN YOU THINK PEOPLE)

it could also depend on where the shoe was actually produced, where it was stored before shipping, how it was shipped, where they were bought and the weather in between each stage of production and shipping...theres a lot of variables and it sucks that the horrible quality of materials is starting to show up more and more...

the only thing wrong with this whole thing is even if all of NT were to boycott Jordans, there would still be people right behind you who dont see these differences/dont mind them and will buy them, whether you call them hypebeasts or whatever there will always be the adult or kid to say "ill buy them"...JB still makes their money and we as true fans are still left complaining....

its not going to change anytime soon...people will continue to buy even if you dont...its a sad time for shoes, especially JB...

looks like if they mess up this bad on the cool greys its ADIOS to the Jordan Brand as a whole...i gave them a chance with the CDPs which failed, another with the spacejams and that was a fail, now these=fail...JB you get one more chance and im out just like everyone else before me who doesnt have the patience....

uh oh? did jb slip in some b-grades to max profit's........

hey we got special orders for the all white xi ...no b grades they all get shipped out nothing's going to outlets

uh oh? did jb slip in some b-grades to max profit's........

hey we got special orders for the all white xi ...no b grades they all get shipped out nothing's going to outlets

Oh, noes!! This brand has, once again, lured us into buying low-quality crap!! Didn't even see that one coming 
eyes.gif

those are the early release pairs. i can tell by the ultra blue tounge. i had a pair that i bought in febuary and i had to sell them on ebay before rd because they looked real similar to those. when i saw the pics of the final production pairs i knew i had apair of early b-grades. i hope the ones we all have now dont turn out like those in a couple of months.

Originally Posted by riddla713

those are the early release pairs. i can tell by the ultra blue tounge. i had a pair that i bought in febuary and i had to sell them on ebay before rd because they looked real similar to those. when i saw the pics of the final production pairs i knew i had apair of early b-grades. i hope the ones we all have now dont turn out like those in a couple of months.

I got mine May 1st, and they have a slight shade of blue. They look like the new releases, but they all have a tint of blue when u put it in the light. It's all the other things that make a difference.

Originally Posted by riddla713

the one on the left has a production date of 12/27/09 and the one on the right is the one with 12/15/09.
maybe jb ran out of good materials to use by the 27th and that those later pairs were the ones that leaked first.
does anyone have a pair with a production date of 12/27/09 or later to support this theory?

The quality on these just disgusts me.  I bought the Eggplant and Copper foamposites earlier this year.  Both have the clearest possible soles.  Then I go and buy these and the soles are light green and cloudy yellow like somebody wore them for 2 years.  Why is JB shafting us with materials but Nike Retro keeps releasing shoes that are actually brand new?  I'm getting rid of these kicks asap.

Wow, I thought JB turned a corner with these in terms of quality. I was hoping it would carry over to the other upcoming XIs but now I dunno.

went and picked up the last size 9.5 today from my local FNL

not a bad shoes actually, think i have a decent quality pair

thinking should i try to do the seaglow/rit dye custom job like sthebest thread but in red or purple

I picked up three pairs for myself (XI's is my favorite sneaker) Anyways, no complaints from me on my 3 pairs... I guess I got lucky.

Back
Top Bottom